“Just like every starbucks.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I love starbucks and it is the only place, outside my home, that I enjoy coffee. If you stay away from the exotics, which I do, the prices aren't terrible.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I have been to this Starbucks location dozens of times. I will combine this review on the last few experiences together. The drive thru service has been impressive with quick friendly service. The exterior of the store on this beautiful Virginia Beach day was clean and the outdoor tables were all cleared and cleaned. They offer 5 tables if you care to set outside by a busy road and smell exhaust fumes, or blow your own.

Today I went in for a pre lunch coffee and doughnut. Alright, alright your not my Mom so don't judge OKAY... it did not spoil my lunch anyway. The counter service was spotless and friendly. I love it when they ask me if I want a receipt, heck no save a tree. My M.O. is if I go into a Starbucks I like the food heated and on a plate as well as coffee in a mug (see pic). The store had a few customers, but not busy by any stretch. The dining room appears to be larger than others, maybe an illusion. However, it had a very warm and inviting atmosphere.

Everything was delicious and I was a happy camper. The store was clean for the most part, but a few tables were cleared, but you could tell they has not been cleaned as they had crumbs, or dried liquid stains. I usually am a freak about this, but it was really only two tables and due to the great experience thus far I am not going to kill them on this review.

The merchandise area we neat and in order and looked appealing to customers to purchase. Checked on the restroom which overall was clean, but the bowl of the sink has a something in it, no real biggie because this could have happen right after it was cleaned. It appeared to me someone rinsed their mouth out.

Clearly all Starbucks are not created equal. Impressive and relaxing visit, bravo to the staff. Will this become my favorite new Starbucks, only time will tell. But I will return to this location again.

1  Thank J David H
Reviewed 16 November 2014

We stopped by for my wife's favorite frozen coffee beverage. Today was their new chestnut special. Her favorite is the holiday peppermint but she said the chestnut special tasted like Carmel and was very good. This location is too close to her office.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

Coffee and service are always great. Wish they could be a little faster, but a smile goes a long ways. The Barristas are always friendly and helpful and seem to be enjoying working here. Always a plus. I will be back.

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

The service and drinks I get here are always on point. I live a few minutes away and it has always been my to-go Starbucks. And I LOVE that they have a drive-thru. Makes it easier with my son and having to rush.