“Never a Bad Meal”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Birdneck
Description: Eurasia Cafe, located near the oceanfront in Virginia Beach, features fun and creative cuisine in a quaint atmosphere. Our neighborhood gem of a restaurant, with wine shop attached, specializes in regional fare from locally sourced ingredients. With great specials, fantastic food and impeccable service, Eurasia Café is a must for locals and tourists alike.At Eurasia Café, our ever-changing, seasonal menu is crafted from the freshest fruits and vegetables from independent farmers. Customers love our beef carpaccio, shrimp and grits, deep ruby red tuna and succulent raw oysters! We also offer a "New World" inspired wine list, as well as an excellent selection of microbrews. Stop by for Happy Hour every Monday through Friday and daily specials like Wednesday Wine Night and Thursday Wine Tastings. We invite you to visit our website for full menu, catering and private dining information, then join us at Eurasia Café tonight to see what everyone in Virginia Beach is talking about!
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

The service at Eurasia is good and the wines are reasonably priced. The menu is small and changes fairly often. The food is very good and the portions appropriate.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoyable with family and friends. I ordered the Caesar salad with grill shrimp. Nice dressing with salad. Perfect for a warm summer evening. Most at my table order the fish special. All delicious. Be sure to make reservations. This place fills up quickly

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Had a very nice lunch today at Eurasia Cafe in Virginia Beach. Restaurant is tucked into a nondescript shopping center on Laskin Road. Not much business for a Monday. Us and 4 other tables. Bartender took care of us (and the other diners). She was pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable. We started with the fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese ($6). Nice tangy flavor-a southern favorite. For my meal, I had the loaded steak sandwich ($12) on ciabatta (steak, provolone, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, onions and truffle oil) with fries. My hubby had the Boar Bolognese ($12). Both of our dishes had a "heavy" quality to them and were very filling. Nice flavors, but maybe a bit too much truffle oil for us. I had requested my fries crispy and sadly, they were very soggy (oil not hot enough). Menu is varied with lots of options. Wine list is nice. All in all, an OK visit, but we probably won't return. Just not our taste.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We are in Virginia Beach for our dog to have eye surgery. This meal was unbelievable. My husband and I are foodies and this was the best lunch that we have had in our week long visit. The short ribs with white polenta just melted in my mouth. My husband had what he called the best steak melt that he has ever tasted. The staff was also warm and welcoming. We will definitely return.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Just held a private party for 30. Service was perfect and the food was excellent. Everything as promised. Fried oysters, shrimp and grits and perfect steak/frites. Really delighted with the outcome.