“Always delicious”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Craving donuts while at the beach? Try this spot! Very clean, drivevthrough or park. Friendly staff! Great coffee too!

Reviewed July 30, 2016

I was in on a very busy Saturday morning. Had a decent Latte and a breakfast sandwich, while my guest had a hot tea and croissant sandwich. The coffee and sandwiches were good. The tea was just a tea bag in a cup of hot water, not bad but nothing special.

What did stand out was the staff attitude (very friendly, in spite of the Saturday morning crowd) and the speed of the service. Food and drinks were ready almost before we sat down after ordering.

The price was good too. For two filling breakfasts, we got away with a bill under $13.

1  Thank Traveler0320
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Went into this Dunkin Donuts to pickup some breakfast fare. Was not expecting a lot since we went after dinner--was I wrong!
First, the staff was very polite and attentive. A very helpful crew! I was impressed.
Second, they had a full service of all their menu, none of the "I'm sorry we're out of that one now."
Add to that, the price on their coffee per pound. They earned a repeat customer!

Reviewed May 17, 2016

I love the coffee, but even more i like the pleasnt staff. They are alway coureous and friendly and because I go almost everyday they usually know what I want to order.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

This is an extremely busy location due to the J.E.B. Little Creek base being so close. They are very good handling the drive thru but could use more help on the front counter. Although they were working as hard as possible if one other person had been on the counter they would not have had people leaving due to how long it took to fill orders. Between 830 and 9 am. Quality excellent. Friendly staff.