US$277
US$215
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
EconoLodge
Free cancellation until 20/07
US$381
US$354
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$144
US$371
US$339
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St)(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$317
US$269
US$289
ComfortInn
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$530
US$375
  • Pool
US$469
US$429
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastyogurtwould definitely stay here againking suiteoff seasonthe breakfast areaparking garagethe entire hotelpool and hot tubexercise roompull out sofaeasy access to the beachatlantic aveview from the balconyvirginia beach oceanfrontnice stay
Reviewed May 18, 2017

room and location is wonderful. Front desk staff and cleaning staff are all wonderful. Some of the rooms do need some upgrades but the hotel is more than adequate to the staff and cleanliness. I Will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Kelly B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. We will share your comments with the team. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

The Fairfield Inn on the oceanfront in Virginia Beach is like almost every Marriott property - consistently high quality, which is why they are at the top of my "A List" of places to stay. The Fairfield Inn is a really nice place to stay and at a great location, right on the oceanfront. The room was really nice and the staff is very friendly. The only problem with this property is the furniture upholstery is getting a little worn and tattered from heavy tourist use. Considering we stayed at the beginning of the new season, it's probably not going to be redone this season. The room was very clean, though, so no worries about that and the view out the balcony is awesome - right on the beach. I've stayed here many times before and will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kelly B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Hotel location is great. Clean and comfortable room. Entire staff we dealt with was friendly and helpful. Easy walking distance to some restaurants. Located right on the ocean and boardwalk. had fun watching the military jets and ships.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Kelly B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. Your comments will be shared with the team. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

I did a lot of reading on tripadvisor about Virginia Beach and especially the hotels. I used to work at a Marriott so I do favor staying at them. I was really not expecting it to be updated but was pleasantly surprised. I thought the lobby and breakfast area was very nice. Every day they had a container of fruit infused ice water in the lobby area. Breakfast was very good with a huge verity of hot and cold items. We were detained at the Chesapeake bridge because of an accident so I called to let them know we would be late. Because of my background in the hotel business I know they sometimes give rooms away when overbooked. Not only did they hold our room but we were upgraded from just a 2 double bed sleeping room to a small suite with connecting bedroom. The drapes, carpet, and furniture all looked fairly new so I'm guessing they have started renovating the suites. We were just thrilled to have the extra room where we could sit at a dinning room table and play cards at night instead of sitting on a bed! Everyone that worked there was very pleasant and would ask if we were enjoying our stay. Sad to say the weather was chilly and rainy part of the week but we were very happy with our choice in hotels. Remember Fairfield Inn is not a full service Marriott. It's considered their less expensive alternative. We got in on the last week of the off season so our rate was about $70 a day less expensive than what people are paying this week. Thank you Fairfield Inn for a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for posting an amazing review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. You highlighted some key points that I'm sure will help others when making their reservation. Your comments will be shared with the team. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

The room was not clean, very outdated, and had a putrid smell throughout the hotel. My son who suffers from asthma had a really bad reaction during my visit. I soon found out what triggered it was the large amount of dust blowing from the vents in the room. I have stayed in many Fairfield Inns hotels and this is by far the most deplorable stay that I have experienced. I can only hope that Marriott does not let their brand go down like so many other hotel chains. The furniture in the room had visible dirt over it and the arms on the sofa had peeled off. When I reported these issues to the hotel staff they were nonchalant and not helpful at all.

Room Tip: Hilton or the Hyatt Place on the Oceanfront
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mdg3240
Kelly B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We apologize for the items you outlined, as this certainly is not the level of service we extend to our guests. Your feedback has been shared with the team. Thank you again.