“Still Good Italian!”
Review of La Bella Italia

La Bella Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bella Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 1,615 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Portions seem a little bigger, service friendlier, fewer pastries but my waistline is probably better off. Remains on the family list for the annual beach visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We were concerned when this restaurant changed ownership.Besides the dining room restaurant, they have an incredible bakery and deli with a la carte items to take home- homemade raviole, sauce, roasted peppers, etc. But it has retained the quality although they have reduced some of their cooked onsite items for takeout. Large portions and high quality entrees.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Bathroom was like a Royal Farms bathroom. Disgusting. Can't imagine how the rest of the place was like the kitchen. Once I went in the men's room didn't even want to stay in the building let alone eat.

1  Thank paddysup
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants that I got so excited about going to and had an amazing vegan menu with my favorite dish vegan pollo Fantasia. So amazing. Well now they don’t have that and barely any vegan things just stuff I don’t like , so I won’t go back until they bring the one thing I love back. Not even sure what to rate it. All or nothing depending on the thing I liked a lot. What can I say, all pasta is a little boring in general. I also don’t like the grilled thing that’s “similar” that they recommend.

2  Thank phiphi857
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We eat here very time we visit Virginia Beach. The food is always well prepared and the service is always good. On this visit I had risotto with shrimp (excellent). My wife had the house salad and realty enjoyed it. My son ordered spaghetti and meatballs - three large meatballs and perfectly cooked pasta. We will certainly return.