“Parking problems, yum coffee ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

I've only been to this location a few times. Although it's proximity is very good from the area I often travel. Bottom line I don't care for their parking and the store is too tiny with often no seating.

So the negatives of small lot and tiny store are not great. There is additional parking in the rear if you can find it. The store size makes it difficult to get a table. The grounds and interior presented well on my last visit. There is a drive-thru offered.

Service at the counter was efficient and I ordered a Caramel Brûlée. With little business on a mid morning weekday the barista cranked out a beautiful cup that tasted great too!

Before departing I used the restroom. It had minor debris on the floor and no soap.

With other great Starbucks locations in VB closer to my home this will never be a go to, but it's more than adequate.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Stuck between an office building and a Honda dealership, pretty much in the parking lot between them, traffic quickly backs up. I've sometimes parked 10 or more cars away to pick up a mobile order. Great service, and it's always busy. Great location, easy in and out, but it's really cramped for parking.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Love Starbucks but the wait was really long. We were there mid-morning on a Sunday and they had already run out of oatmeal. Had to wait about 15 minutes for our drinks. Unfortunately the employee who was making the Frapuccinos and calling them out failed to call the customer names. As a result, some kid who had been in the store approximately three minutes tried to grab my daughter's drink which got him a a gentle scolding from this tired mom who hadn't yet had her coffee.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

I use it to get on line if I have to kill time between things in Virginia Beach. They don't bother you for spending five bucks and tying up a table for half an hour.