“Delicious”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Great service from the moment walked in. The wait staff seems to be there with whatever we needed at just the right time The food was excellent.

1  Thank closeyourfingers

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Have eaten here many times over many years and in most cases I would rate the experience a 5 but they were off a little the night we were there. They tried to make up for it with extra large portions of food but the food was not prepared correctly in the first place and having to wait for it to be redone kinda spoiled everything for my son. However, my wife and my food was done correctly the first time and it was delicious. In season or on the weekend definitely make a reservation and the food is a little pricey but not terrible.

2  Thank Ted E
Reviewed September 4, 2018

we came here to carbo-load before running the va half marathon. the restaurant was packed with a waiting list so i would recommend getting a reservation if you plan on coming. we were able to get seats at the bar which was great. they had a limited menu because of all the people in town for the weekend but it was still a ton of choices. we elected to have the penne pasta with broccoli in chicken stock and a chicken dish with peas and mushrooms. both were very good. we were also happy that salads were included.

the restaurant is very romantic with mood lighting and there was a great musician playing the violin and piano. service was decent and the prices weren't too bad. and other diners were very friendly. i would definitely return if in the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Right on the main strip, good location! If you can, making a reservation is probably best cause it gets pretty crowded. It got pretty loud inside, but the service was quick and the food was great. Portions and taste were good!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

For app we had the “Vongole Casino” (Casino Clams) which were the one thing that I can say was not really good. They were ok, but I have had a lot better. As a starter we also had the Focaccia bread which was really good (You can get a coupon in the area coupon books for the free Focaccia Bread). I kept dinner simple and went with the “Spaghetti Marinara w/ Meatballs” which was really good and my wife had (From the daily specials) a salmon dish in a Puttanesca sauce which she said was amazing. Overall a great meal along with really good service.