“Very relaxing and quaint, five star breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The innkeepers, Petie and Phil are extremely accommodating, every detail from your favorite beverages to rose petals on the bed. Ask and consider it done. The Villa is superbly decorated and spotless; quest rooms are quaint with comfortable bed, homemade cookies and a refrigerator stocked with your favorite beverages. Our three course breakfasts were served at the time and place we requested, an epicurean’s delight, definitely five star. The couples massages and hot tub were very relaxing. This is the best bed & breakfast we have stayed at so far. A great place to rejuvenate and re-acquaint with your significant other. We will defiantly be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa

Reviewed 7 September 2011

My husband and I spent our first year anniversary at The Country Villa.

THE PERFECT ROMANTIC GET AWAY!

The Villa wasbeautiful!- very clean and elegant. Privacy is a prime concern and every effort is made to ensure that intrusion is minimal. Excellent amenities,we wanted for nothing. The personal service and catering make this an unbeatable value,we are so happy that we decided to stay here and feel we got a steal for the level of service and friendliness we received. Petie and Phil are two wonderful people who made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. The food was to die for! So delicious and picture perfect presentation. You could taste the care and passion that went into each course. We could not get enough of Petie's homemade chocolate chip cookies! : ) The location was great - close to the beach and stores, but just far enough out of the way.

I look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeanette w
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We celebrated our 10th anniversary at our first B&B ever and it was the most wonderful trip. Petie and Phil truly made us feel so welcome and it was like we were visiting with family. The rooms are beautifully decorated and home is absolutely gorgeous! I can't forget the food!! It was the most delicious breakfast we have ever had. We had such a peacful, relaxing time there and I can't wait to visit again. Thank you Petie and Phil for all your dinner suggestions (and even our last minute souveneir rush!). You made our anniversary one of a kind.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LMc0530
Reviewed 31 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at Country Villa B&B last year for our anniversary. We loved it so much we booked it again for this year's anniversary. It was just as wonderful as the first time we stayed! Petie and Phil were so friendly and warm, it was like coming back home. We booked the same room since we loved it so much - it was quiet and relaxing with a queen bed and more space than we have ever had in a B&B bedroom. The bathroom was large as well with a wonderful jet bathtub and a separate shower. At no time did we feel crammed into a small space.

We spent two full days at Sandbridge Beach, which is so peaceful away from the hubbub of the boardwalk, and one full day at County Villa's pool. We had the entire pool to ourselves the whole day, it was great! We felt like we were the only ones there. There was a hot tub we could have used, but since I was pregnant, I skipped this luxury. When we went to the beach, Petie would provide us with beach towels, coolers, and chairs. This helped us pack less on our trip! Thanks, Petie! When we came back from the beach sunburned, she greeted us with a variety of lotions and sprays to ease the itchiness and the burn.

Breakfast - what can I say? You are in for a treat! We enjoyed three courses a day: fruit, eggs, and dessert. For fruit, the presentation and variety of fresh fruit was amazing! We enjoyed egg courses like eggs benedict, Mexican omelets, and spinach egg crepes. YUM! For dessert, we LOVED the apple and peach dumplings, peach paninis, caramel apple bakes, and stuffed french toast. The food was so delicious and filling that we didn't need to eat lunch for the entire 4 days we were there. Instead we went for a late dinner.

My husband and I never say, "We're going to VA Beach for vacation." We say, "We're going to Petie's and Phil's for vacation this summer" since it truly is like coming back home to be pampered. We will definitely be back time and time again! Once you find a gem, you never look elsewhere.

Thank you for a perfect vacation, Petie and Phil!
Amy and Jack
Maryland

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teacherchickx2
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Petie is the best host anyone could ask for! The rooms are gorgeous and the breakfast is simply delicious. The overall experience far exceeded my expectations. My better half was out of the country for six months, and while he was away I decided to plan a weekend getaway when he returned. I decided to try The Country Villa and it was the best decision I could have ever made. We will be returning, telling all of our friends and family about it. If the opportunity ever comes your way to take a trip to the Country Villa....seize it!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cherylandryanNorfolk
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a mid-week vacation and enjoyed the stay very much. The location was peaceful and beautiful, and only a short drive to the beach. The owners were very welcoming and accommodating. The gourmet breakfasts are not to be missed and are exceptional... imaginative, well-presented and delicious! Our room was like it's own retreat, being able to step directly out to a beautiful pool. We look forward to returning again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JilzChai
Reviewed 13 July 2011

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday and we had an amazing weekend. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the breakfasts were out of this world, my favorite was the apple dumplings and all the fresh fruit. Phil and Petie were wonderful and made sure that we had everything we needed from beach chairs to dinner reservations, to aloe for our sun burn. We had an awesome getaway and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2011