See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2015

The hotel was very dated. Comforters had stains and cigarette holes in them. The room was very stale smelling. AC worked great, fridge kept drinks cold, bathroom was clean, water was hot to take a shower, cable TV worked fine. WiFi did not work at all. Owners were friendly, parking was tight but adequate. Overall all who stayed were quiet, there was no trouble with noise. Walk to the beach was very short. I personally did not see any bugs in the room I stayed in. The hotel was not a five star hotel by any means but it served it's purpose for sleeping and a shower.

Room Tip: All rooms were the same.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
darshak p, General Manager at Belmont Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at The Belmont inn & suites It was truly our pleasure having you as our guests. We also appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us a review about your stay. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly the next time you come our way so that I might have the opportunity to assist you with the reservation process.

Best Regards,

Darshak Patel

Reviewed June 8, 2015

I would never stay at this hotel again. If I could I wouldn't give it any rating, it was that bad. The wifi didn't work, the rooms smelled like cigarette smoke, and the cable didn't work. I had to access wifi from A DIFFERENT HOTEL from across the street. I even went to the front desk and they couldn't figure it out. Front desk staff wasn't helpful at all and they didn't speak very good english. They made me move my car over a centimeter because I parked on the line when the first night that I stayed there the truck parked next to me was completely over the line.

I ended up coming back home back with bed bugs. NEVER STAYYING HERE AGAIN. The door to the room had a crack in it. Overall I wouldn't recomend this hotel to anyone. I should've checked out as soon as I saw the room. I didn't feel safe at all, I had my knife on me at all times.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank 558kelseyh

First and foremost I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I would enjoy the opportunity of winning back your business. If this is something you'd be interested in please don't hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Yours in Hospitality,

Darshak Patel

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Customer service was really BAD; if I could rate this hotel it would be a zero. The rooms smelled like cigarettes and there were a lot of bugs everywhere even the beds . I don't recommend the hotel to anyone

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lis D
Harshin P, Manager at Belmont Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Greetings from Belmont inn & Suites

Thank you for your feedback. Our team will raise up the mentioned issues with the department concerned and will improve on the areas as mentioned by you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards
Harshin patel

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was going to spend just one night in this hotel, I pay $130 and the room was horrible. I checked in and within 10 minutes I checked out. The room smelled like cigarettes and the bed was dirty and broken. The bathroom was dirty and it smells really bad. I was afraid to put any of my luggage on the bed or the floor. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. My credit card was charged for this room and I didn't sta, we check out as fast as we checked in. Hard working money down the drain.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Runner2002b

Greetings from Belmont inn & Suites

Regards
Harshin patel

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

If I could rate this hotel ZERO stars I would!! Nothing but problems!! First the "manager" called me at noon the day of my reservation to say my cc wasn't working so he cancelled my reservation. #1, they weren't suppose to charge my card until I checked out. #2, I used that cc about 30 minutes before he called (and multiple times later that weekend) so I know it was just an excuse to get me out of the room. #3, after I arrived, he proceeded to tell me that he had people coming in trying to book a room (he had none available; it was 4th of July weekend) and he would have been able to charge them over $300 for a room whereas I paid $178 booking in advance. I argued my way through the "cancellation" by telling him we were already here, waiting for the 4pm check-in time and I would provide a different cc. (He didn't even give me that option, he just kept telling me my reservation was cancelled. He could tell I was going to flip out...how can they cancel a reservation without even allowing me to provide a second form of payment?!!) We get to the hotel and there is parking for one car (it took us 2.5 hrs to find a spot for our second car). It's says on here "free parking" and even "free bus or rv parking". I could barely fit my small SUV in a spot so if you have a bigger vehicle good luck!! The room was dirty and smelly, there were missing drawers in the dresser, and the door had a gap in it. Luckily we had no need for a hair dryer, it says on here they have one...NOPE!! Please SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kristin F
Belmontinn, Manager at Belmont Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Let me apologize for the inconvenience you have had to go through during your stay with us and before even you checked in. I can imagine how angry or frustrated you must have been for the issue with your reservation.

During the peak season, how the system works at our property is that we do require the first night of the reservation to be prepaid in advance and the remaining balance the guest usually pay at the time of check in. However, this is not an excuse from our side for the inconvenience you have had. And I on behalf of my team force apologize. And also would like to assure you that being hotel professionals we strive hard towards meeting the expectations of our guests staying with us or looking forward to stay with us.

As a gesture of courtesy - I would like to make up to the lost opportunity to serve you. I would look forward to provide you additional 20% towards your next stay with us when you are visiting the area and a free upgrade to our newly remodeled room will be on us. We look forward to seeing you and give us a second chance to redeem ourselves.

Belmont Inn & Suites,