“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #32 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Bradenton, Florida
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This hotel is located in the heart of Virginia Beach Town Center....Excellent Staff, large, clean rooms....Free self parking.....all in all a great place to stay.....

Room Tip: Keep in mind that internet is extra, valet parking is expensive and the free self park is convenient...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank JimSAtlanta
WestinVAManager, Manager at Westin Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your outstanding comments including your desciption of our team here. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Super friendly, very clean! Best sleep I've had in a while. Beds were super comfy!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Ublueyes
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again soon here in Virginia Beach.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Excellent hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, excellent location for dining at various restaurants, wonderful rooms and bedding and excellent amenities. When I travel to Virginia Beach, The Westin is my choice for hotel stay.

Room Tip: They have a workout room with a treadmill.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank James E
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I loved this hotel so much that I want to work there! We stayed in a corner room with king size bed. This hotel was great - from their signature White Tea Aloe scent that they pump into the hotel, the chocolate covered strawberries, the uber comfortable bed with sumptous bedding to everything.
We stayed only one evening, and it was heavenly. The two head shower was wonderful. My husband took like a 40 minute shower :). They have a separate tub if you wish to soak instead, but the shower was devine. It was a nice corner shower with full glass walls and doors.They stock PLENTY of their signature scented shampoos, soap (shaped like a cute leaf), lotion and conditioner. There are waaay more than enough towels as well. I called down to the service desk and asked for a few more shampoos (yup took em home) and they ran them up super fast.
I can't say enough about how nice it was.
They have an indoor pool and hot tub - it was nice. I went to look at it but didn't use it. Also we did check out their fitness center - nice! Complete with fresh towels by the dozen and a mens and womens changing/bathroom.
The hotel breakfast was very very good. In fact I'm going to see about going some morning just for breakfast. They had hot oatmeal, scrambled eggs, cold cereal, fruit, waffles,etc.
Truly a treat!

Room Tip: The corner room was nice and big. Great city view.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Shelly C
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Stayed here for my sisters wedding in May. Hotel was slammed packed with other wedding parties that same weekend. I counted at least 5. Check in was a breeze. Got a great government rate. Free parking which is always a plus.
Rooms are nice and quiet. Bathrooms are pretty spacious. The hotel also doubles as an apartment building.
Now for the tourists. If you're there for the beach, you're about 15 minutes away. Do not stay here if you do not have your own means of transportation.
Up side is that it is right next to PF Changs, Ruth Chris, and the Cheesecake Factory.

Room Tip: Great eats nearby.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank LangStonR
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed here for one night in August 2011, for business. I checked in around 4:30 PM, and was out the door by 8:30 AM the next morning.

Overall, I guess I am biased, as Westin is my favorite national hotel chain, but this hotel delivered!

Spotlessly clean room, no complaints about bathroom, and clean and updated common spaces (hallways, lobby, elevators). Free parking was a plus. Staff was fairly helpful, and were nice.

If I happened to be in the area (which is probably not going to be anytime soon), I would stay there again, and would recommend.

Their breakfast is also pretty good!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank likestotravel2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center made my first experience in Virginia Beach an extraordinary 3 days. This was a special vacation for me as I was attending my best friend’s wedding. I contacted Tim Bailey, the General Manager, in advance to let him know that that this was a special vacation and he went above and beyond by upgrading my room to the very best possible. From the moment I parked in the FREE adjoining parking garage next to the hotel, took the elevator down, and walked into the beautiful, expansive, modern, clean lobby, I was treated by the staff like royalty. My check in was a brief 5 mins and everything I asked was a can do attitude and with so much respect. When I got to my room on the 11th floor, I was amazed by the large suite with glass, floor-to-ceiling windows covering 180 degrees of the room that showed the most gorgeous city view where I could really experience the luxury of the hotel certainly making it a more incredible stay. The beautiful simplistic décor was beyond relaxing and the king-size bed was like sleeping on a giant cloud (I actually face-planted right into the bed just to test it out when I arrived). Definitely most comfortable beds out of every hotel I’ve ever stayed at. The bathroom was beyond spacious for two people nonetheless one person and had a separate tub and glass enclosed, “heavenly shower” featuring two showerheads! After the wedding, I also ordered ice cream from room service and ordered a movie, which the hotel was amazingly nice to comp. Overall The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is a great place to stay! I will definitely stay at this property again when I am in town.

Room Tip: Top floor corner suites are large with glass, floor-to-ceiling windows covering 180 degrees of the r...
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo