“Great local coffee shop”
Review of Bad Ass Coffee Co

Bad Ass Coffee Co
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Loved this place. Perfect coffee shop that seems to epitomize Virginia Beach. Great varieties of coffee drinks as well as great food. I had a breakfast burrito which was great. I'm going back tomorrow and the next day.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

As a place we normally go to get coffee on our family visit to VA Beach, we are never disappointed. The coffee is outstanding and the reason to stop by is for the Kona! I was sort of disappointed with the Kona burger. Maybe I expected too much but the standard super market hamburger bun and what seemed like a sweet barbecue sauce on a prefrozen burger with a pineapple slice left a lot to be desired. I should have just stuck with their wraps which are always good. I have never been disappointed with their food before but everyone has their short comings.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Specializes in Hawaiin rossts, especially Kona. Being a huge fan of Kona and Hawaiian beans I was excited to find this place and it didn't disappoint. The 100% Kona coffee was one of the best cups of coffee I have ever had.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a coffee shop near the convention center and found this one. Wonderful service. Great food. Loved the atmosphere. The food was delicious. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Can't believe they serve kona coffee from Hawaii that is really hard to come by. They serve delicious pastry and and bake good for people who need to healthy and need protein. I had a monkey mocha which was excellent with a muffin.