Days Inn Waynesboro
US$98
US$106
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
US$94
Iris Inn(Waynesboro)
US$199
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflescoffee potbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastskyline drivegolden corralper nightone night staywould stay here againfirst floornice staythe blue ridge parkwayeasy accessthe breakfast areashenandoah national parkmotel
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I travel for work and pay my own expenses, so I always appreciate a good value when it comes to hotels.
I have stayed at this Days Inn twice (I now stay in Waynesboro about once a month due to a recent addition to my territory) and I have been very impressed both times.
The entire staff is friendly and they really care about your comfort. They always ask if I need anything, and they all seem to appreciate my business and make me feel at home.
The rooms that I have stayed in were very clean and updated. (The room that I stayed in last night had brand new curtains, a nice touch.)
The breakfast is great, and better than most hotels that advertise a free continental breakfast.
They have definitely earned my business.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Robert G
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Stopped at this Days Inn trying to save a few bucks with a long trip planned. It was one of those mistakes in life that one never forgets! When we checked in we were on the road for a good 8 hours and wanted some dinner and a good nights sleep, we got neither. Asked the desk clerk for a good recommendation for dinner, the place he sent us not so good. The room was ok but really needs to be upgraded, the bathroom fixtures were from Home Depot 1985 & so was the mold. Our night sleep was interrupted at about 4 in the morning when all of the truckers and construction workers were starting up all of their equipment and being load as h--l. We got a few minutes of sleep after they left, so we down for the continental breakfast? What a joke! They were serving POP TARTS, no fruit, no muffins, no juice, just Coffee and POP TARTS. Some of the pictures on the Days Inn web site are very misleading, they have to from other hotels not the one in Waynesboro, so unless you like to be woken up at an early time of the day, stay away

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank captmark12
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The Days Inn in Waynesboro has undoubtedly seen better days and probably is nearing the end of its competitive lifespan, but I have to tell you - it still is a decent place to stay. The check-in experience was one of the better ones I've had, and the staff is extremely pleasant and friendly. They even gave me the AAA deal on the room I walked in for, even though I'm not a AAA member. The room was clean, the shower was just fine, and breakfast in the morning was adequate. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This hotel is older and slightly bedraggled, but overall fairly well- kept. The room itself was clean and comfortable. However the bathtub had not been cleaned well at all. Hairs all over the walls of the shower and sides of the tub. Yuck! I actually went out and bought cleaner and cleaned it before we could use it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have nothing negative to say about my three night stay,-- EXCEPT- my prescriptions meds came up missing. I waited before posting this to re-search my luggage, home and car before I posted. I called the hotel when I got home to ask them to search the room, which they did to no avail. I Accuse no one of pilfering them but where did they go? I received excellent cooperation from Michael and just good service from Richard, this would not prevent me from staying there again but with a little more caution of personal belongings, still a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo