“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Been awhile was in Waynesboro and decided to get a takeout pizza. Use to live there and loved Scotto's pizza just as great as I remember. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Will return.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

This restaurant has a long history [more than 20 years]. I enjoyed a wonderful salad, bread, wine, and terrific vegetarian ravioli, which was the special for the evening. I got a takeout cannoli, which was wonderful! I will return here when I am in Waynesboro again!!

Reviewed May 24, 2016

The food was very good. Order early if you're having it delivered to your hotel. The pizza was excellent too.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

I was immediately impressed when I asked my pleasant server about the wine by the glass. The tasty merlot was from a local Virginia winery, not the usual California jug swill.

I was by myself so I can't offer an extensive review of the menu, but based on my pasta and salad (and other reviews), this place offers decent Italian food at reasonable prices. The menu offers the usual Italian fare, nothing fancy.

Friendly vibe with staff greeting many regulars. Frankly, we need more of these family-owned restaurants and less Olive Gardens.

1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I have been here multiple times, once for a date, and a few times for a family meal - we have also ordered delivery multiple times. I have never had bad service or bad food - employees are friendly and courteous, food doesn't take too long to come out, and it's delicious!