“Great Location and Very Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

World_Tra...
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Great Location and Very Comfortable”
Reviewed November 30, 2019 for a stay in November 2019
people found this review helpful

I do recommend this place but be aware that there will be some pressure for you to attend to Timeshare sales pitch. Our suite was a bit dated but was spacious, had a good HVAC system and a nice Queen size bed. The downside was waiting for the hot water to arrive and one surly clerk.

Date of stay: November 2019
jesusismi...
“Perfect place to stay!”
Reviewed July 21, 2019 for a stay in July 2019

Great stay, very clean and comfortable. Had everything. Family loved everything about this place. Super convenient location too!

Date of stay: July 2019
Karma3811
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quiet comfort”
Reviewed November 26, 2018 for a stay in November 2018

I consult twice a year in Williamsburg and spend a total of 4 to 5 weeks there. I have stayed at other Wyndham’s in the area and I found Patriot Place to be exceptionally quiet with a friendly staff.

The deluxe rental was perfect for my associate and I - LOTS of space. The rental is outfitted with a nice kitchen, utensils, bedding, etc. The location is very close to restaurants, shopping and Old Town Williamsburg.

Ernie is a gem to work with - efficient and quick.
I will be doing business with him again.

ALSO - security does it’s job! I left the dome light of my car on and a security guard was nice enough to catch it and called me to let me know .... otherwise my car would have been dead in the morning. That’s why they ask you to put your hang tag where it’s visible. Thank you Wyndham!

Date of stay: November 2018
Cheryl N
“Great time had by all”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was beautiful, well maintained, clean, and fit our needs perfectly. Centrally located to all of the wonderful attractions the area has to offer. Had a great time.

Date of stay: July 2017
O4352XDka...
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Ideal location!”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We spent 5 nights at patriots place. The condo was great, we had eight guests. It was a two bedroom with two pullout sofa beds so it was perfect for us. The condo was pristine. The staff was fantastic. The area is in a central location if you want to visit Williamsburg, Busch Gardens as well as Yorktown and Jamestown. We travelled to Virginia Beach as well and it was only about an hour from the condo. Ernie was very responsive to questions and answered emails quickly. I would recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.