We attended a weekend conference here during off-season. The facility was very nice, and the staff was great. The food for our group of 100+ was the best mass-produced hotel food I've ever had! We were served a plated dinner one evening, and the rest of the meals were served buffet style. The breakfast and lunch buffets were unbelievable - with a wide assortment of choices to cater to everyone's taste. The food was flavorful and cooked to perfection. Nothing was dry, bland or overcooked. I would definitely return if just for the food!
We stayed in one of the bungalows, which had a lovely view of an outlet to the James River. The bed mattress was a bit hard, but I'm used to a very soft mattress. Unfortunately my husband didn't sleep well because the heating unit was blowing directly on him all night, but we only stayed one night, otherwise I would have spoken up to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg