Kingsmill is a very nice resort, it is a little spread out, but they have shuttles or golf carts to bring you anywhere you would like to go on property.
We requested Anderson's Ordinary & a high floor, but we got neither. We spent a week in building 10 (Richmond's Ordinary) River View section, 1 bedroom condo. When requesting a room (river section), try to get into Anderson's Ordinary and the top floor. If you aren't on the top floor you hear every step the person above you takes, including children running back and forth across the entirety of the space. Splurge and get a river view, we sat out on the balcony and drank our coffee in the morning (so relaxing).
I would suggest Anderson's Ordinary because its closer to the river pool.
The amenities were plentiful and there were things to do for all ages. (bikes, jet skis, kayaks) - Also, shuttles to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Colonial Williamsburg.
I would come back when my toddler is a little older so she can enjoy the kids camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg