I booked this property based on their website - it looked like luxury. An amazing pool, nice views, great restaurants, great rooms. I was fooled. The pool was overrun with children screaming, the views were disappointing, their best restaurant was more like a sports bar, and rooms were fine but a bit dated. Tried to rent bikes - was told they closed early for the day. Really was not able to take advantage of anything there. Needless to say I left very disappointed and will not return. I rather have stayed at the Hampton Inn and saved my $$$
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg