1,989 results
All reviews james river lazy river river view james landing grill busch gardens marina restaurant shuttle service eagles restaurant tennis club colonial williamsburg bedroom condo main building full kitchen fitness center beautiful property water country free shuttle
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We stayed in the room with 2 beds. Bathroom was dirty with dead insects in it and black hair threads on floor and walls. There was even a microwave to warm up pizza. We expected clean four star room. Instead, we received cheep motel like small room

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ivankX9567LL
Regina B, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsmill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Thank you, ivankX9567LL, for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Kingsmill Resort. We use feedback like yours to assist us with improving the quality of the products and services we offer here at the resort. We will be addressing your situations with the Kingsmill staff in an effort to improve and I truly hope that you will consider returning to Kingsmill Resort in the near future. Should you return, please contact our Reservations Manager directly and she will ensure that you are completely satisfied with your accommodations.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I have lived here all my life and this was my first visit to Kingsmill. I will definitely be back, what an absolutely beautiful place with top service, nice restaurants. I was here for a business meeting, next time I will play golf, try the spa and the fitness center for sure.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the James River, stunning views! Amazing sunsets!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa P

We're so happy to hear about your pleasant stay, Melissa P. Kingsmill does its best to ensure customer satisfaction and we genuinely appreciate your comments and feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back for a leisure visit so that you can truly experience all that Kingsmill has to offer!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Excellent access to all you want: Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. I spent a good bit of time jogging through the area and this place is phenomenal. There is a hidden trail (originally the first stagecoach trail to Williamsburg) that runs near the resort. The golf courses looked fantastic and given the crowd in Saturday this is clearly THE place to come stay and play golf too! We will be coming back and I will bring my sticks. Lastly, we grabbed dinner down at Eagles and not only was the staff wonderful but the pizza and the burger were excellent. Best burger I've had in quite some time and they weren't shy cooking it the way I wanted!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Regina B, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsmill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you, Thomas F! We appreciate your compliments about Kingsmill Resort. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our team members, particularly in golf course maintenance and Eagles.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

My first trip; it couldn't have been better. I checked in early in the morning; took the shuttle to Williamsburg; came back and ate dinner, then breakfast the next morning. The Kingsmill is incredible, such a beautiful place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're so happy to hear you that enjoyed your stay at Kingsmill, gloria225000! Thank you so much for the wonderful review--it always feels great when our hard work pays off. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Looking for a place to get away from it all? Do you like indoor pools, saunas, great massages, excellent food and drinks, great water views, canoeing on a peaceful pond, quiet walks in nature, a selection of golf courses you will enjoy like few others?

This is the place to check out.

Room Tip: Rooms with river views are a bit higher, there are also golf course views as well as nature views. Tough choices...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike S
Regina B, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsmill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for your kind comments about Kingsmill, Mike S. The resort truly is a beautiful and relaxing resort for a getaway. We are delighted that you had a positive experience with our facilities, accommodations, and restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.