I had fun, the spa was great, I wish there was more to do At the resort but it was great, the food is not worth the price but it was okay, the gift shop is awesome and should be bigger, just wish there was more to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg