Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$167
TraveluroUS$201
1,395 results
All reviews king suite room was clean nice hotel the breakfast area waffles convenient location great stay complimentary breakfast indoor and outdoor pools would definitely stay here again hot tub visitor center historic district busch refrigerator desk cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2021

Hampton Inn has never disappointed! We use them frequently for small 3-4 night getaways and love the cleanliness and comfort of these hotels. The only thing I did not prefer this time was the complimentary breakfast. They usually have really great choices. But, due to the pandemic it is some what understandable.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 26, 2021

Always had good experiences at Hampton Inns everywhere. This hotel is extremely dated, the shower doors were dirty, and I wasn't sure whether blood was on it or red paint, but I saw no red paint in the room. I do not recommend, but the Hampton Inn on Richmond Road in Williamsburg is great. TV didn't work and maintenance said it was a cable problem and he couldn't fix.

Room tip: Sorry, I cannot recommend any room based on the one we had.
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed May 4, 2021

I have stayed here many times at all times of the year and it is always a good experience. Two pools, inside and outside, great quiet location and friendly staff. The only reason I gave a small lower score this time as the bed seemed not to be the same Hampton standard.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 29, 2021

We had a one-night stay and enjoyed everything about the hotel. The location is just about a 5-minute drive to Historic Williamsburg. We did the HH digital key so we didn't interact with any of the staff. However, we had breakfast the following morning. There was a bit of a line, but it was a hot breakfast which is more than many other hotels.

Reviewed April 25, 2021

I was researching for a property to stay as I was going to be in Williamsburg briefly. I came to go to Busch Gardens as a passholder. I have been participating in a HHonors points bonus and it is worthwhile for me to be a HHonors accountholder. When I checked in the staff are friendly and welcoming. I wasn't going to spend alot of time at the hotel and this hotel is right for being out most of the day. The breakfast was a buffet which was very nice as most hotels are still doing grab and go breakfast. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn hotel.