Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$153
View deal
Comfort SuitesUS$153
Expedia.comUS$153
PricelineUS$153
Hotels.comUS$153
FindHotelUS$153
TravelocityUS$153
All reviews waffles golden corral game room colonial williamsburg cracker barrel the breakfast area hot tub indoor pool would stay here again sleep inn rooms are large sitting area hot breakfast sofa bed williamsburg attractions up to date fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2021

This Choice Hotels property was very nice. You know how trips sometimes start off: You drop the ball and forget to pack something, a button needs sewing back on, locked ourselves out of the room, etc. however the front desk was really helpful, bending over backwards to help us with our missteps... 5 stars there. Our king suite was spacious: the bed was comfy, bathroom sparkling clean. The TV is larger than many travel hotels and with a great selection of channels. There was a small sofa and coffee table in a partitioned sitting area next to the King bed...so indeed a suite. Not bad for $60+. But for us the big plus was the jacuzzi and heated, indoor pool. Be forewarned: Some amenities are limited such as their fitness room is locked and breakfast choices limited because of Virginia Covid-19 executive orders. But there are a reasonable amount of take-to-your-room breakfast choices (wrapped or factory-packaged ) still available. Keep in mind: Cracker Barrel and Denny's are right around the corner... within walking distance. The property is accessible to many Williamsburg attractions, too. Do try the Freedom Trail if you need an exercise walk! The wife and I decided to not utilize housecleaning because of Covid concerns, but we did notice the heightened cleaning protocols in place. Again, the price is very good for the quality of this property. We do recommend this particular Choice Hotels property.

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank taliabo
Veer Vora, General Manager at Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2021

Thank you very much for staying with us at Comfort Suites Bypass and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2020 via mobile

We have bee coming to this hotel for the last ten years or so and it has remained the same high quality presentation since we first started coming here’ The rooms are large super clean and comfortable! The staff appears to like being here and take pride in their hotel! Miriam the manger checked us in and her friendly helpful attitude starts the stay on a positive note! She recognized me from previous stays and automatically said welcome back. She must have a great memory because I usually stay here once or twice a year’ The hotel is in great shape with a great indoor pool that my great nephew so enjoys. The public places are clean and tidy, nothing out of place and no dust anywhere, I cannot say anything about the breakfast because we always seem to miss but Miriam even offered to get some toast or pastry from the kitchen, I mean how nice is that? Just an example of staff offering to go the extra mile! The staff automatically asks if you need anything when are walking down the hall. We will differently be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zwa7907
Veer Vora, General Manager at Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2020

Reviewed October 23, 2020 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 1 night as a quick stop on the way south. The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly and welcoming. I was a little disappointed in our room. There were 6 of us traveling together. We reserved the 1 king/2 queen room. We have stayed in similar rooms in other hotel chains and there have always been two bathrooms. This room only has one. In addition the sofa doesn’t face a TV, it just faces a wall. It is really there for sleeping only. As I said this was only one night so not a big deal, but I would hesitate to stay longer. Overall it was a good stay and I would definitely recommend the hotel, this room just did not meet our specific needs.

Date of stay: October 2020
Veer Vora, General Manager at Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2020

Dear mdgrl, Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed October 19, 2020

Our experience at this hotel was exceptional. The employees were very helpful and on the ball. The breakfast was good even under the Covid restrictions. It is also just about 2 miles from Williamsburg and easy to find. The rooms were lovely and we enjoyed out stay here very much. I highly recommend this new hotel to anyone visiting this area. we will be staying here again when we visit the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Veer Vora, General Manager at Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2020

Dear LindaLu C. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed October 11, 2020

This hotel is AMAZING! This is the second Choice Hotel I've been to this year and I must say I have found a hotel chain I can stick with forever and never be disappointed. From the moment I stepped into the lobby I knew I was in for a treat. The decor is beautiful and the smell of clean is in the air which tells me they take keeping things clean seriously. The lobby is also a lounge area. I saw families enjoying themselves playing music and board games. Such a fun atmosphere. I stayed in room 301. The room was spacious with a hot tub big enough for two. The king size bed was dreamy, soft and comfy, the pillows, too. The decor inside the room was just as nice as what I saw in the hotel lobby. The fridge has a separate freezer and refrigerator, not that small freezer within a fridge like some hotels provide. I enjoyed the pool and the jacuzzi on the first floor. There's a fitness room and a game room also located on the first floor. I have nothing negative to say. My entire stay was positive and pleasant. The staff was just as nice. I feel bad I don't remember the name of the lady that checked me in but she was super nice. I will definitely return soon.

Date of stay: October 2020
Veer Vora, General Manager at Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2020

Dear Heartbreak_Girl,