Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$141
Hotels.comUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
TraveluroUS$141
1,350 results
All reviews richmond road front desk staff rooms were very clean indoor pool the breakfast area lobby busch
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2021

Guests down the hall were loud and obnoxious most of the night. Reported but nothing done. Other than this issue hotel was very nice and clean. Only with the guest noise would have been taken care of.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Pathfinder151854
Reviewed April 12, 2021

Let me begin by saying this stay at this property was the worst experience at a Hilton property we have ever experienced. We will NEVER stay at this location again.

It all began when we received a notification that our room was being prepared and a digital key would be sent when ready.
After a couple of hours on the status still being the room was being prepared we decided to stop by the hotel and see if it might be ready. This was at 2PM. The young lady at the desk was rude and seemed annoyed a something. She said that the room was not ready and would be at 3PM the check in time. I asked her if I could get some ice as I had some food that need to be refrigerated. She was very annoyed but brought me 3 cups of ice and I said can I get a plastic bag and she snapped and with attitude said “all I have is a garbage bag.” I said that would be fine. She gave me the bag and we left.

We returned at 2:40 PM and were told our room was not ready an my not be for an hour. We would have waited the hour with no problem but three people came in and immediately got a room while I was standing there. I asked to speak to the manager who told me “it was my fault that the I don’t have a room because I chose the room on the APP.” I told her that If my room was not ready at 3PM I would cancel my reservation. She replied “that would be fine with me.” So at 3PM I was told again my room was not ready so I told the rude young lady that I wat to cancel my reservation and she said she would have to ask the manager. She came back and grabbed a waki talki and spoke to housekeeping who told her “of course it’s ready.” I asked the rude young lady for her and the managers name and she gave me the managers card. She then said “she would not and did not have to give me her name.” This was at 3:10 PM.
Oh by the way not one of the employees at that hotel had a name tag on.

We got in our room and immediately noticed the following: The toilet was not bolted down, the sink drain was mounted off center so it leaked, the sink had mold in it and the air conditioner was so loud and noisy we got zero sleep.

We have been Hilton Honors member for a long time and are now reconsidering that relationship.

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank profile11
Reviewed March 29, 2021

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though I had an issue with the fridge being out, the problem was handled professionally and quickly.Beautiful place.everything was very clean and well placed and organized. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank captainallen83
Reviewed January 27, 2021 via mobile

The entire property was not in great shape for a Hilton! - shocking!!! There was peeling wallpaper/ missing tile in the bathroom (see photo) the breakfast room carpet & high chair was filthy too, but the worst was finding vomit in the hot tub area of the pool. (See photos) clearly it had been there from the evening prior bc we were at the pool early morning. Gross! Doesn’t maintenance check the pool each morning?? Our stay was ruined on several levels! I called the front desk to report these things, and they apologized. How nice...but an apology does not make up for the disgraceful matters we encountered.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Laurel M
Reviewed December 12, 2020

We did an escape trip with son and three littles. Boys 2 e in process& 4. Nice facility. Breakfast set up works well. Made to order breakfast sandwiches were great. We had two two king suites that met our needs well. Disappointed that they could not place us on same floor. Be careful if you want honors points. They have a service that books rooms. The service charges a fee and you are not eligible for points. Web site was misleading. Overall a nice environment. Appears some upgrades ar

Date of stay: December 2020