See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was bad . Within a few minutes of being in the room I observed a condom on the window sill , roach on the floor , electrical issues with the heater / ac unit and plugs coming out of the walls and a constant wetness in the corner of the room. Thank god we didn't spend much time in the room & had brought our own bedding . Would not recommend as a couples or family hotel & was advised I would receive some type of compensation for the room . 2 weeks later , still haven't received any . Go figure .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

We went to Williamsburg on vacation for a few nights. This hotel popped up as a special. The pics looked nice and they have an indoor pool. This isn't a hotel for a holiday to be clear. Don't stay here for that reason.

We got there late & noticed the hotel had seen better days but stayed anyway. When we got up in the morning, we realized just how bad the hotel was. I saw 5 bugs in our room in about an hour. One was dead in the fridge. They appeared to be water bugs but it was really gross. I immediately went to the front desk and told them we were checking out. They apologized, were polite and refunded our next 2 nights. The heat in our room was also broken. There was a used razor left on the shelf.
There are numerous people living here. Kids getting on the school bus in the morning, rough looking people hanging out in the lobby. This is a hotel for people who need a cheap room, not for anyone to stay on vacation.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in room 321 for one night. Outdated, dirty, stains on sheets, furniture was old and dingy. Bathroom sink area was tiny. Walls need paints throughout. The plus, front desk person was polite. Never again will we stay here. Washed everything that was taken with me as soon as I got home.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017

We made a reservation at this hotel 13 days in advance. Being the time of year for the Busch Gardens Christmas Festival, we accepted a reservation at this hotel even though it wasn't our first choice. We received the confirmation so we assumed we were all set. Arriving in Williamsburg early we called to see if we could check in early. After putting us on hold they returned and said yes we have a 2 double bed smoking. Well, we had reserved a king with a pull-out sofa. I can't stand to be in a smoking room. So I asked what happened to the reservation. The reply was there was something wrong with your card. Well, we had made a reservation at Virgina beach the night before with the same card no problem. Bottom line they canceled our room and booked it for a higher price.Then tried to get us to take a room no one wanted. We went to another hotel that only had doubles left. Needless to say, we will never stay here and we go to Busch Gardens every Christmas.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Please save yourself! Do not stay here whatever you do. Spots all the fitted mattress, dirt on the floor, an ominous wet spot by the nightstand! The toilet won't flush and when it did it wouldn't stop running. I moved the nightstand out so it was covering the wet spot and I found trash all behind that said nightstand. I'm scared to let my daugther walk on the floor. We've been here for one hour and I'm freaking out!! Please please read the reviews! I normally do but this was free from my husband work and I should have picked another hotel on this area out of all the choices. I'm an idiot for not checking properly. Oh and the connecting door was unlocked!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family