All reviews free breakfast breakfast bar busch gardens yogurt up to date light sleeper very nice hotel comfortable room hot breakfast three nights front desk staff breakfast staff short drive historic area elevator microwave outlets
Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed there the weekend of March 11, 2011. It wasn't too bad. The room was pretty clean. Liked the fact that the rooms have a fridge and a microwave, that's a plus for me. Didn't eat the breakfast so I can't speak to that. I agree with the one person that the halls have kind of a funny smell. The sheets were a little worn and the top sheet had a hole in it, looked like a cigarette burn. (Sounds like some new sheets are needed) just my two cents. Overall it was ok and I would stay there again.

GammyB

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dexter123321
ANDREW1452, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2011

Many thanks for your comments on our hotel - it is nice to receive both positive and negative feedback as it allows us to correct things tht are not correct. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your return trip to Williamsburg

Reviewed March 3, 2011

When I travel for business I usaully stay at 4 or 5 star hotels. I stayed at the Williamsburg Holiday Inn Express this time due to my associates choice for this hotel. Now I know why my business partners selected this site. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were new and clean. I especially enjoyed the hot breakfest. next time I travel to Williamsburg I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2011

This new hotel gave us exactly what we needed for our vacation. The rooms were very comfortable, the breakfast was hot and better than a standard continental breakfast and we were very centrally located. Close to Colonial Williamsburg and a short drive to the major shopping at the outlets. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Right in the middle of everything yet not a loud setting. Clean Hotel with helpful staff. Lot's of nearby places to eat.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We came to Williamsburg to shop and sight see. What a great hotel! From the minute we checked in we knew it was special. The employees were pleasant and very helpful. And we LOVED the welcome from the General Manager! The hotel was VERY clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good as well. The location is close to everything...Williamsburg Pottery, Yankee Candle, Merchants Square, Colonial Williamsburg, etc. I have never written a review for a hotel, but our stay was so good, I decided to do this one. This is a GREAT hotel. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family