7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
Hampton.comUS$162
PricelineUS$162
CheapTicketsUS$162
FindHotelUS$162
1,788 results
All reviews the breakfast area room was clean waffles business center hot tub front desk staff free breakfast very nice hotel hot breakfast short drive would definitely stay here again nice stay convenient location busch yorktown attractions cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2021

I could not have picked a better place to stay. They had an amazing breakfast that was more than satisfactory, and housekeeping did a phenomenal job. Everyone I interacted with was very nice, and was wearing a mask. They also gave amazing dining options and were also able to give great directions, to anywhere I asked. This is a great place to stay.
Side note: I also just learned that they updated the hotel which you can tell, cause everything looks really nice

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 31, 2021

The hotel was clean and quiet. The pool was perfect for children. The room was perfect for my family and they were great in cleaning the room. My kids enjoyed the little snacks for purchase and the breakfast the next day was amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 29, 2021 via mobile

It wasn’t very good for a Hampton Inn. Our room had no lock on the bathroom door, the decor is outdated, the beds are springy and uncomfortable, the pillows have no substance to them, our room’s carpet was damp and they wouldn’t switch our room, and the TV is so outdated. Also, breakfast is not great quality at all.

Room tip: Find another hotel. This one barely scratches two stars and isn’t worth the price.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Justin S
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2021

Justin S,

Thank you for your feedback. All of our bathroom doors has locks on the doors. The hotel was just fully renovated. We have all NEW carpet, beds, sofas, chairs & ottomans, new window treatments and new pool furniture that was completed this spring of 2020. As far as our breakfast, it is modify due to COVID. We are offering almost everything we were normally serving before COVID hit and the grab and go as well. Which is more than what other hotels are providing. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

The room was clean and no bugs and it smelled nice! The first time we opened our door it had a clean seal on it felt like opening a package. Bed was comfortable. Pillows were feather pillows and were soft but weren’t as thick as I liked, so I used the pillows from the other bed in the room. Ac worked great. Water pressure was great, I had never seen a toilet flush so fast before. Business office was good, I was able to print PowerPoint papers for school, the printer ran out of paper and I simply went to the front desk and the nice lady gave me more. The desk in the room was very nice for working on my school work. Breakfast was great considering the COVID regs. The last hotel we stayed at just handed us a paper bag with two small items in it, so it was nice to get some eggs and cereal. Gloves and hand sanitizer were available. The pool was nice but the water was cold. The gym was nice too. This was definitely a huge step up from the quality inn(which costed more) we had to suffer through the night before. Staff at the front desk was hard to find when we checked out I think they may have been on the phone, but it wasn’t until the phone on the front desk rang than we finally seen an attendant come from the back room. They need a simple bell or a button of some sort to let them know a guest is waiting on them, because I didn’t have the guts to holler or yell for attention. But any other time there was someone at the desk so it wasn’t dire. Really hated to leave.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2021

We as stayed 2 nights here and it was great. We had a room away from others so it was nice and quiet. A short drive to Colonial Williamsburg. Rooms were very clean. Nice continental breakfasts. Front desk was great. We have stayed here before and it has always been good.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple