“Great vacation rental, but be AWARE”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

FXBGmomOf...
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great vacation rental, but be AWARE”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I have stayed here many times in previous years and it has always been a wonderful experience. However, this time, we had a close call with a possible fire in our unit. On our first night, I checked my daughter's bedroom and noticed that the cord of the lamp in her room had its wires exposed. The cord was plugged directly behind and against her bed. When I went to unplug the cord from the outlet, there was a huge spark and then the smell of burning electrical wire. THANK goodness I pulled her bed away from the wall and outlet before I unplugged the cord. Had I not checked her bedroom and lamp before she went to bed that night, that exposed wire could have easily burned her, and caught her bed and nearby curtains on fire while she slept! When I called front desk and told them what happened, they never apologized and acted like it was nothing. They merely sent someone over and replaced the lamp. They are lucky there was no electrical fire in that unit and that we were able to avoid a possible disaster!!! If you plan to stay at this resort, PLEASE make sure you INSPECT all your electrical outlets, ESPECIALLY when it is plugged behind and against a bed!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: proximity of our unit to the pool, full kitchen, plenty of space for family of 4-6
Liked least: exposed electrical wires on lamp in bedroom, could have lead to electrical fire in unit and a serious burn or fatality; no sidewalks near units.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing