My family and I have stayed here many times in previous years and it has always been a wonderful experience. However, this time, we had a close call with a possible fire in our unit. On our first night, I checked my daughter's bedroom and noticed that the cord of the lamp in her room had its wires exposed. The cord was plugged directly behind and against her bed. When I went to unplug the cord from the outlet, there was a huge spark and then the smell of burning electrical wire. THANK goodness I pulled her bed away from the wall and outlet before I unplugged the cord. Had I not checked her bedroom and lamp before she went to bed that night, that exposed wire could have easily burned her, and caught her bed and nearby curtains on fire while she slept! When I called front desk and told them what happened, they never apologized and acted like it was nothing. They merely sent someone over and replaced the lamp. They are lucky there was no electrical fire in that unit and that we were able to avoid a possible disaster!!! If you plan to stay at this resort, PLEASE make sure you INSPECT all your electrical outlets, ESPECIALLY when it is plugged behind and against a bed!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|