“Not bad”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
The 4 Seasons
“Not bad”
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Pretty good donuts. We tried several, and the glazed were good as usual. The creme filled seemed like they had changed since last year. I won't let myself but I could eat 3 or 4 of those things in a row, but this time I didn't even finish one. The powdered cinnamon was the same as last year--greatly lacking in coating. You can see the donut instead of seeing just the powdered cinn. A disappointment again. I can't believe this place doesn't stay open late. My goodness, back home in our small towns they stay open into the early morning hours! Nothing gourmet here, just standard donuts, sometimes lacking in glaze or powder. But will be visit again when back in town--probably.

Visited July 2011

“DONUTS! UUUUMMMM.”
Reviewed 22 December 2008

DONUTS! UUUUMMMM.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Reall helpful when I need to feed 65”
Reviewed 6 July 2008