“Decent Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 23 September 2011

The food here has always been pretty decent. We visit here at least four times a year and make it a point to always eat here at least once each visit. We have been doing this for three years. Concerning other reviews, because this place closes at 2 PM, it's not a good idea to arrive 20 minutes before closing then complain because everything is not exactly as YOU think it should be.
As a 'family' restaurant, there really should be childrens items on the menu. The next time I go, I will press the owner on this.
You should note that there are 10% off coupons in the local info publications available at restaurants and lodgings.

3  Thank diksum

Reviewed 11 September 2011

Good food and very pleasant staff. The best French toast I've ever had.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

These folks work very hard to please every customer. They provide large servings for a very reasonable price, I go there often for lunch, and I have never been disappointed with anything about the place. You will do yourself a big favor by trying it.

1  Thank WACampbellSr
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I didn't think it was possible to mess up breakfast food, but this place proves that it is. I wanted to try something different than the common IHOPS, cracker barrel's, etc so we gave it a shot as it is near the house. As the previous reviewer mentioned, there is no kids menu so my 2 and half year old was forced to order 2 waffles with blueberrie @ 6.99 and it tasted so bad that he couldn't even eat it. Our pancakes were also inedible they were so bad. They even messed up the eggs. Can't really describe it but it was like the texture of them was weird and just didn't taste good at all. The potatoes (hash) had no flavor at all. When we expressed our concern to the manager, he acted shocked and didn't offer any resolutions. Even after I told him I'd never come back and that people can't take criticism, he gave me a smirky smile. Please don't give this place business and don't waste your money. You can eat much better at other competitors for half price

3  Thank Jodienda
Reviewed 14 April 2009

What makes a place special to drive 45 plus miles to have a good breakfast, good food, good service. Well every one has their idea of happiness and what makes their day.
My wife and I have been going there a long time. We keep coming back.

Dan & Kathy