“Acceptable but....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I don't know if I have higher standards when it comes to pancake houses from the sheer number of them in town but I couldn't find anything good to say about this place. Pancakes were fine but there wasn't anything particularly remarkable about them. Sausage was borderline flavorless. Atmosphere was dated and things were not at their cleanest. OK overall but there are better in town.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

Had a great breakfast and my husband got a special and it was so much food he couldn't finish it. Good service and price. Would recommend it to anyone for breakfast.

1  Thank Hotcakelady
Reviewed 23 September 2011

The food here has always been pretty decent. We visit here at least four times a year and make it a point to always eat here at least once each visit. We have been doing this for three years. Concerning other reviews, because this place closes at 2 PM, it's not a good idea to arrive 20 minutes before closing then complain because everything is not exactly as YOU think it should be.
As a 'family' restaurant, there really should be childrens items on the menu. The next time I go, I will press the owner on this.
You should note that there are 10% off coupons in the local info publications available at restaurants and lodgings.

3  Thank diksum
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Good food and very pleasant staff. The best French toast I've ever had.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

These folks work very hard to please every customer. They provide large servings for a very reasonable price, I go there often for lunch, and I have never been disappointed with anything about the place. You will do yourself a big favor by trying it.

1  Thank WACampbellSr