“Nice family restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Good food and wonderful owners! Ask for "Rosey"...she's the best waitress there...although they're all good!

1  Thank LiveInWmsbrg

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I stop in here whenever I can. Good food, great service, good value. Plus, I get money back through Upromise! The employees here have always been pleasant, helpful (I have asked directions several times!) and attentive. Their french toast is awesome!

1  Thank Moou
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The food was ok. It was hot but it did not have a lot of flavor. The service was good and the restaurant was clean.

1  Thank Eal85
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We were in Williamsburg for a conference and had a 1/2 off coupon for breakfast or lunch so we decided to try it. Boy am I glad we did! The staff were very attentive and polite. I ordered a triple stack of pancakes thinking they'd be just normal size pancakes, but no...they were the size of the plate! I couldn't even eat them all. This is a wonderful place to eat with a family friendly atmosphere. We will definitely be eating here when we're in Williamsburg again.

1  Thank Nfarrown
Reviewed 13 January 2012

My Dad and I visited your restaurant this morning, Jan. 13, 2012, and really loved our experience. Our server was a nice young man named Tony. He was very professional and attentive. Our food was served quickly and I appreciated the hot plates our pancakes were served on. The pancakes were as big as the plate itself; more than enough to satisfy our hunger. The decor in the restaurant makes you feel like you're in someone's home rather than a business. The music was at a comfortable level and I loved the selection of "oldies" songs. As I was paying for the meal, I had a delightful conversation with the manager, Marinos. He made me feel more like a friend than just a customer. All in all, I highly recommend the Hot Stacks Restaurant for everyone looking for a great restaurant. Like I said, You don't leave hungry!

1  Thank Patty G