“New Sign that Says "5 Brothers Steak and Pancake House"!”
Review of Hot Stacks Restaurant - CLOSED

Hot Stacks Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I'm assuming it is under new ownership? There is a new sign that says "5 Brothers Steak and Pancake House". I haven't been in, but noticed that they have evening hours, rather than closing at 2 pm.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

We had waffles wife's were with pecan. I had mine with the gravy and an over easy egg. We also had a side of corned beef hash. The portions were large. I was surprised the size of the hash one side is suffice for 2. Fairly simple order that was prepared very well. I found the sausage gravy to be better than They had whipped cream on the waffle which I'm thinking I may include next time I get waffles with gravy actually added a pleasant finish. My wife was very happy with her pecan waffle also. I thought it was a tab pricey, but we did have great service and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank gr8sgnmein
Reviewed March 11, 2016

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant for several years. I have consistently received good service and excellent food for both breakfast and lunch. It is family friendly and service has always been friendly and caring. The menu has good variety of selections and my meals have always been excellent. For lunch, I personally have mostly enjoyed the "Open Face" Turkey sandwich, and my breakfast favorite is a cheese omlette.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed March 5, 2016

My daughter and I visited today at approximately 1 pm. The restaurant closes at 2 pm. It was our first time, and it was very slow. The restaurant is very large, and was clean and comfortable. Our waitress came over promptly, and took our order. The food came out quickly. I had blueberry pancakes, and they were light, fluffy, and delicious. It was a very generous portion, and I just couldn't finish them all. My daughter had a Belgian waffle, and it was very good. The only problem at all was that after the food came, we never saw our waitress again. I asked another employee to ask our waitress for our check, and he brought it out to us. It was just odd. I'm not sure if she went home because it was nearing closing time ... Just strange.

1  Thank Ercokat
Reviewed February 26, 2016

Had a burnt waffle and my wife's order was burnt as well. We will not be going back here and we advise anyone to avoid going to this restaurant.