All reviews indoor pool on site restaurant very nice hotel would stay here again common areas spent one night rooms are spacious front desk staff road trip long drive complimentary breakfast staff was friendly lobby kyle pillows elevator channels
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Well appointed, clean rooms with a good mattress and pillows. Friendly staff, fast easy checkin and checkout. Onsite restaurant and lounge. Good made to order breakfast. Quiet hotel. Bathroom was very clean with lots of towels.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

berniceHalifax,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. . We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

While in town for business I had the pleasure to stay in this hotel. The staff always had a friendly greeting when entering or exiting. The room was very clean and spacious. I also ate dinner and while a little pricey it was good. Overall a very nice experience and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

rlsloancamp,

I’m glad to know you had a blissful time with us! Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our staff efforts to provide you a clean and comfortable experience have been successful. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have
been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We hope that your next visit will be another five star experience here at the Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway Hotel.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

While I am not sure how old this hotel is but it is so clean and well maintained that it looked like it opened the day before my arrival. My room on the 5th floor at the far end, which included a coffeemaker, microwave and mini-fridge, was large, clean, nicely furnished and dead quiet which, coupled with the comfortable king bed, afforded me a good night’s sleep. The bathroom was spotless with a large walk-in shower which is a nice plus over the often tight shower-over-tub.

The complimentary Wi-Fi was fast and reliable and check-in and out, provided by friendly staff, was quick and efficient. While I only ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant, which was good and reasonably priced, it is open till 10pm which is nice for late arrivals or to relax with a nightcap. Free parking rounds out the good value of this really nice hotel with good rates.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve1362
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Steve1362,

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

This was the best hotel I’ve stayed at to date. Great price, clean, courteous staff. I can’t say enough how much my wife and I enjoyed our stay. I only wish we were able to stay longer.
We didn’t use any of the facilities. We did notice they were all clean and well cared for.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Duane2312,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. I am glad that you enjoyed the value as well and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed February 1, 2018

The room was fine but the bed was really firm, my hips hurt alright. Check in was great as was check out. The restaurant left a little to be desired as we had salad but only for a minute before our entree arrived, which was cool, pasta cool not good, sent back to reheat, but server said it was only sitting for 10seconds. I know when food is hot, this was not. Breakfast, 2 eggs, bacon, toast, tea plus a tea and toast for me cost almost 18.00, could have had tea free from outside the restaurant.

Room Tip: Eat elsewhere
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Bernice D,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We appreciate your high rating of our hotel, though I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced and I hope that your next visit will be even better. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.