“Delicious Authentic Thai cuisine”
Review of Thai Winchester

Thai Winchester
Ranked #7 of 335 Restaurants in Winchester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant with patio seating and full bar, featuring authentic Thai cuisine and drinks. Repeat winner: "People’s Favorite Restaurant” awards. Our diverse and flavorful menu has something for everyone, from mild to hot, vegetarian or not.
Reviewed May 15, 2018

We live in Thailand but were in town visiting family who wanted to eat Thai food. Thai Winchester was an excellent choice! Run by Thai staff, the food tasted exactly as we expected it should. Our group ordered 8 different dishes, and we enjoyed all of them. Prices were typical of Thai food in the US - about $8-10 a plate. The restaurant was busy, as it was Mother's Day, but the staff was still friendly and attentive. Note: you may or may not like Thai cuisine. I cannot promise you will like the food at this restaurant. But I can tell you that it is authentic, and for those who enjoy Thai food, delicious. It also has the bonus of being located on the walking street, a beautiful location for lunch with family or friends.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Just an average Thai restaurant. I would not return nor recommend.

None of the dishes we ordered were particularly good. All had that frozen food texture and taste.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Went there twice last month. The $9.50 lunch special of chicken Pad Thai was delicious! Great melding of flavors and freshly prepared with fresh ingredients. I will definitely be going back to try some of their other dishes. Reasonably priced, sparkling clean tables, fast service, what more could you want?

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I went here to eat with my son their food some of it was good but then like most of it was Bland and then some of it had a really different taste to it but then it might be from the seasonings and just because I don't like it doesn't mean it's not good to someone else as I could sometimes be difficult with different food choices. Besides that everything was good.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with the Appetizer Sampler and the the delicious Duck Curry. They also have a nice wine selection. The exterior is nothing impressive, but the interior is well decorated and very inviting. Their service is top notch and prompt. A return trip will be scheduled in the very near future!