All reviewsfront deskdiamond membernice propertyroom was cleanexcellent hotelnext morningnight's sleepgreat place to stayhot tubdowntown winchesterstaff was friendlyindoor poolhgifirmnessaccommodationscleanlinessmall
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I have stayed in many hotels and I have never been happier than I was with the staff at this hotel! Just so friendly and accomandating. The room was perfect and I loved that you could adjust the firmness of the mattress. I have no complaints :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review! I was delighted to read the wonderful feedback you provided about your stay. Reviews like yours let me know that my staff is doing a great job of providing top notch customer service! We look forward to welcoming you back if ever you are in the Winchester area again!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This very nice place has everything we enjoy in a hotel ... convenient to the Interstate ... clean ... very quiet! Our stay here was very relaxing, with an excellent breakfast to start the day. We will choose this facility again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear TxTrvlr88,
Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review! I am happy to hear you found your room to your liking and that you enjoyed breakfast with us as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

The service was not good at all I will not recommend this place again the beds are not no good they act like they don't care over priced so you better think twice before you go there one thing they blame everyone else instead of giving great service

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Oaj321,
We apologize you did not find your stay satisfactory. I have checked all the rooms that you were moved from and found no "smell". I appreciate your feedback and apologize again for your stay not exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We were part of a family wedding party and accommodations were great. The bedroom was bright and clean, the bed was so comfortable, staff was great, breakfast was really good with a great variety of foods, bartender was friendly and fast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Dear D8283IYbeths,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay. We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I know each of our staff members works hard every day to exceed guest expectations and I am glad our staff made such a memorable impression on you during your stay. Thank you for your comments and we hope you will come see us again if ever your travels bring you to Winchester.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We stayed here for a family wedding, extremely clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly, and three location is convenient, including several restaurants in walking distance.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Suzanne M,
Thank you so much for reviewing The Hilton Garden Inn on TripAdvisor! We always love to hear back from our guests to know how we are doing. I am so pleased to hear that your first stay with us was such an enjoyable one! Reviews like yours let me know that our team is doing a great job of providing top notch service. Thank you for your stay and your review! We hope your travels will bring you to stay at our hotel again in the future!