All reviews towneplace suites full kitchen bedroom suite front desk sofa bed yogurt hotel is pet friendly working order breakfast selection parking lot would stay here again nice room fitness center off the highway nice breakfast free breakfast dishwasher
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Room was clean, area was quiet because not too close to the main street. A quick walk to a few places to eat in the adjacent shopping center.

Check-in was easy and hotel front desk was friendly.

breakfast wasn't fancy but a nice touch and plenty to eat.

Uber was easy to call to and from Old Town which was a short 10 min ride.

Highly recommend if you are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CharlieR834
Reviewed August 23, 2017

This was a decent lodging option right off 81. Looks to be a newer property. Rooms were standard Townplace suite quality, and breakfast was on the smaller side but good. Pool was not as nice as other TPS properties I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side were quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2017

We stayed in a two bedroom suite with our two dogs. The room was spacious and well equipped. The kitchen was perfect for us. There is a nice area to walk your dogs. The breakfast was fine. Bathroom had very nice, super fluffy towels which I was surprised at. The only negative was the bed-it was really bad-so soft. I had to get out of bed by 5:00 AM because I could not take the pain in my back any more. If they got new beds, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We are driving from Arizona to Massachusetts, and this was easily the best place we stayed. The rooms were clean, modern, and beautiful--we never wanted to leave! Marriott people, I am going to need you to build several of these in every state. The average stop on a long road trip became such a special treat! Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AllisonP1335
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We always stay here on our stop overs when driving up to New England. Nice quiet property. Great room for 3. Maybe 4 if 2 are little kids. Nice staff. Clean. Convenient shopping and dining right outside the parking lot.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family