“Nice Mall”

Add it.
Apple Blossom Mall
Ranked #27 of 51 things to do in Winchester
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Love this Mall. It is never busy. Had dinner at the Italian restaurant located in the mall. It is a good size. Many stores to choose from. Easy to find and lots of parking.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

lots of stores for every ones budget-food court offers many delicious foods--candy bakery around the corner--popular store brands and very clean

Reviewed June 28, 2016

This is a small mall but still fairly nice. It has some of the major brands as anchor stores like J.C.Penny's and Sears. Plenty of variety for the smaller stores located with in. Okay food court selections.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Apple Blossom Mall is located just off I-81 and has most of the usual offerings considering it is in a little smaller market.It does have the classic retailer Belk,along with Sears and Penney's and a small food court with Chick-fil-A,pizza etc..There are 2 independent regional sports shops along with Carmike cinemas and restaurants of every kind surrounding the mall.Due to the slightly smaller size it is very walkable and efficient.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2016

I happen to like the Apple Blossom Mall because I am frequently in Winchester. It's not the greatest mall but it's what we've got in Winchester and Martinsburg, WV (which basically has no mall). I have gone to the massage place in the Apple Blossom mall, Health Plan, many times in the past and for $65 for an hour massage had been very satisfied. Today, I got the lousiest service I've ever gotten and will never go back to Health Plan again.

When I walked in at 11:15AM, one of the women eagerly greeted me and set me up in a massage area. About 5 minutes into the massage, she flew out of the area to attend to a man who'd come in. Another one of the women rushed in to do my massage. She sneezed on me! and proceeded to massage. She was so awful...I raised my head and told her that I found the other massage therapist's behavior unprofessional. At that moment, the original lady ran into, apologized and finished my massage...at one point rubbing my face and scalp so vigorously I was in discomfort. It was my error not to have pointed that out to her. She actually scratched my scalp with her fingernails!

Then she said to me that she would not charge me for that hour. When I left she not only pointed to the fee schedule on the wall but also the tip message reminder on the counter. I did not want to argue with her (she did not speak English anyway) paid and tipped her and left.

Upon reflection, I will never go to that dump again. The services rendered there have really declined. Don't waste your money on Health Plan in the Apple Blossom Mall in Winchester, VA.

1  Thank 631BarbaraM

Been to Apple Blossom Mall? Share your experiences!