“Back-to-school clothes shopping”

Add it.
Apple Blossom Mall
Ranked #25 of 37 things to do in Winchester
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

On our way back from vacation in TN my children wanted to do some last minute clothes shopping before school starts in PA. We got off I-81 pretty easily and found plenty of parking even though the lots were crowded (lots of cars from West Virginia). Hot Topics and Journeys are there plus a whole bunch of mainstream chains that you'd find in almost any mall. With about 80 stores this seemed mid-sized to me with only 3 department stores and a small food court with typical Chinese, cheesesteaks, pizza - nothing special. I found it very clean, even bathrooms, easy to navigate. Almost no vacant stores, like we have up North. Folks were nice and lines moved fast. I would stop here again if I was traveling through this way. Like the name Apple Blossom.

1  Thank vzescape

Reviewed August 4, 2017

The last mall we visited was Mall of America in Minnesota. This mall is on a slightly smaller scale. The mall was clean and busy. Many families. Food court was super busy. Stores were busy with school shoppers. Giant parking lot.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

This mall is kind of small- typical stores inside with jc penney, sears, and belk as the anchor stores. There were about 7-8 places to eat in the food court. Also, the mall seemed to be a little outdated decor-wise. It's not a must-see, but if you need to buy something or if you just want to shop around, this is a decent place.

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Not many selections of stores I like. Went to Rue 21 and nothing in my size. :( typical small town mall. Nothing very interesting in my opinion.