“Great Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Love Outback. Great food and great atmosphere. Service was great and fairly timely. We did have a bit of a wait but it was worth it.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

So against better judgement tried outback one more time. Walked across parking lot from Country Inn for the convenience big big mistake. Ordered the ribs and chicken on the Barbie how embarrassing for Outback. First there were three three inch ribs maybe two ounces of meat the chicken was at most one half of a half chicken breast. All of this for $17. Will never ever eat at a chain restaurant it's all about their stock price.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

This location stood out as excellent in every way. We came during dinner rush on a holiday weekend--no problem--we were told the wait would be 10-15 minutes, and it was only about 5. The servers worked as a team, and were especially attentive and friendly. I generally order mushrooms rather than a potato, and they were glad to substitute without the usual additional charge. The steaks were cooked perfectly to order, and were (as usual) tender and tasty. The sides, including the usual fresh garden salads with just the right amount of flavorful dressing, the warm bread, my mushrooms, and my wife's sweet potato were superb, as well. The whole experience was friendly, comfortable, and pleasant in every way. As frequent visitors to other locations, we decided to tell our server how pleased we were--she brought us an unrequested and delicious dessert that we shared and enjoyed. Most Outback's are quite good--this one is primo.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

We didn't have to wait long to be seated even though it was 6:30 p.m. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. Our bread and drinks were brought right out and our order was taken in a timely manner. We received our food in a timely manner. My husband and mother in law didn't have any problems with their food or drink order from the bar. My medium well steak was rare, my macaroni and cheese was cold in the center which makes me think it was microwaved. Also where we live the mac n cheese is a baked dish with some spices. This was a bowl of huge spiral macaroni that was bland and gross because it was cold. I had to wait a bit for our waiter to come out so I could return my food. I exchanged the mac n cheese for a potato because I was not eager to eat that garbage again. My steak came back out a few minutes later and was over cooked, charred on top and had no flavor. They did not use any seasonings. I ate it but didn't enjoy my meal at all. They offered no discount for my food being incorrect and/or inedible.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This location can be hit or miss. It seems that they are overall improving though. The food always seems hot and fresh. I recently ordered curbside and the order was fulfilled exactly as requested. Sometimes the wait can be a little longer on busy days.