“Tried lunch specials !”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Stopped by for lunch ... tried their lunch "combo specials" ... coconut shrimp w/ French onion soup, steak taco w/ house salad, and 2x burgers w/ potato soup. All were good & tasty ! Good pricing ! Service was good ! We'll be back .......

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

The only reason I am giving this review 2 stars is because the steak was cooked deliciously. The service is ALWAYS terrible. I asked for a soda 2 times and I finally got it 20 minutes later once I was almost finished with my meal. Also ordered a salad with ranch dressing, they put Ceasar instead. Sent it back, they never sent me a new one even after requesting it. Waited 20 minutes, even finished my whole meal, never received my salad. The waitress never even mentioned giving me a discount or offered giving me one to go. Just acted like it never happened. They need to get better servers. It will be a long time before I go back. Big thumbs down Outback.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Your food AND your service should always be exceptional, and we're sorry this wasn't the case. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Winchester, VA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Have eaten here before when not that memorable. This time the décor: beautiful new feeling to the restaurant. The bar looked great. The bartender made the best black raspberry martini ($5). He was very pleasant and attentive. App menu: shrimp & lobster bites were nice. Regular menu: 3 tasty chicken tacos were huge - I only had one.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Love Outback. Great food and great atmosphere. Service was great and fairly timely. We did have a bit of a wait but it was worth it.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

So against better judgement tried outback one more time. Walked across parking lot from Country Inn for the convenience big big mistake. Ordered the ribs and chicken on the Barbie how embarrassing for Outback. First there were three three inch ribs maybe two ounces of meat the chicken was at most one half of a half chicken breast. All of this for $17. Will never ever eat at a chain restaurant it's all about their stock price.