“Outback never fails, this one was no different ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #45 of 335 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent meal. Both my colleague and I got the sirloin medium rare. The steak was perfectly cooked. Salad was fresh and sides were piping hot and good. As usual we had no complaints whatsoever

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I normally wouldn't review a chain, but I had to share my experience with the all you can eat shrimp special. I envisioned normal shrimp. These things were not even an inch long. I would have preferred if all the tails had been removed to make them easier to eat, but no. I should have taken a photo. That being said, the garlic butter ones were tasty. For $16 the special was a 6 oz. Outback Sirloin, all the shrimp you can eat and a side. The steak was good. For the money it was well worth it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I really don't understand how this chain is always packed and gets good reviews. Clearly, I am choosing the wrong entree! A friend and I each had the Great Barrier combo last night and thought it was pretty awful. The lobster was nicely broiled but only about 4-6 bites, but the stuffed shrimp were like puffs of nothing--no taste and no texture. The crab cakes were the worst I've had anywhere--no crab, poorly cooked, yuk. The salad was not dressed although the waitress said the dressing was underneath--down under just like the continent I guess. Beer was super cold and good. Bread was excellent and plentiful. Service was really bad with no silverware or napkins until blooming onion finally arrived 30 minutes into our visit. Water and other drinks took nearly as long. Wait staff kept zooming by saying inane things. Husband said his steak and lobster were very good but at $38 I would certainly hope so! The atmosphere was crazy with birthdays and staff--too much really. It killed me to pay $95 for the two of us for this quality of food, service, etc. I won't be back and I doubt that my friends will be either. We have many other good restaurants in Winchester when we want to drop $100 on dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

We feel terrible about your experience. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed August 5, 2018

salad was OK but the vinegrette dressing was awful. Also ordered prime rib and was given a plastic butter knife which made it impossible to cut! Also rather pricey.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with this location. We were in town for a hockey tournament and at least 30 of us went to Outback for lunch. They got us in and out very efficiently and everyone at my table liked their food very much. The kids steaks were perfect. We had steak tacos, quesadillas, French onion soup, and a grilled chicken Cobb salad. All enjoyable. Great job!

Date of visit: July 2018