I stayed at this hotel for a few days over labor day weekend.
The staff seemed very helpful and friendly.
The cleaning staff was very quick, courteous and thorough - I was very happy with them.
The room was very comfortable and bathroom had adequate space. My room had a fridge, microwave and coffee pot.
The products they supply (soap, shampoo, cond., lotions, towels/cloth) all seem to be of good quality.
They have an indoor pool and spa. I was concerned that the pool didn't appear too clean, so I decided against using it.
They did not have wireless internet, only wired in the rooms. The internet was a bit slow, but it was free and I was very glad to have it. They also have free use of the PC in the lobby/ground floor area as well.
The fitness room was useful... just a few pieces of equipment, but all of the necesseties.
Parking was easy, since you could use your room key to get into any door around the building.
Breakfast was served 6:00am to 10:00am sharp. Nice variety.
There is a grocery store, gas station and fast food very near - so nicely located.
Laundry room was out of order at the time we were there, but the staff pointed out a laundry facility nearby.
All in all, I would definitely stay there again if necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Winchester, VA is located at the north end of town only 2 miles from Interstate 81. Positioned in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, our award-winning hotel offers 81 over sized rooms including 25 suites. With focus on both the business & leisure traveler, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites offers something for everyone. Our hotel offers an indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, fitness center, business center, and the complimentary Express Start breakfast. This Winchester hotel is located 2 miles from the Historic District. Here you can enjoy local eateries such as Cork St. Tavern, Village Square & Violinos, along with museums, galleries and antique shops. We are also within 10 minutes of the Apple Blossom Mall, The Museum of the Shenandoah Valley, George Washington s & Stonewall Jackson Headquarters and Abrams Delight. Within 30 minutes you can take in the splendor of the Shenandoah National Park, Berkley Springs & Harpers Ferry, WV . You can also enjoy rounds of golf at Rock Harbor & Cacapon. If you are on business, this Winchester hotel is only mile from Winchester Medical Center, Trex and SU Pharmacy School. Within 10 minutes of FEMA, FBI Records Division, National Fruit, Crown Cork & Seal, Kraft, Quebecor, Pactiv, Greenbay Packaging, Home Depot & Valley Proteins. Play hard and Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Winchester
- Holiday Inn Express Winchester
- Holiday Inn Winchester
- Winchester Holiday Inn