“Great new Asian place.”
Review of Wok Zone

Wok Zone
Ranked #101 of 335 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by this unassuming new restaurant located near the Outback in Kernstown/Winchester. The food was made fresh, not sitting around in pans under a warming lamp. The quality and quantity were excellent for the price, and the waitress was top notch. The spring rolls and Kung Pao chicken were excellent.

We will be back

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out last night in the high hopes of this fairly new restaurant not letting us down, but boy was I wrong! We ordered orange chicken, honey chicken and crab rangoons and NOTHING was tasty. $30 straight in the trash cash. The crab rangoons had green peppers in it; who puts green peppers in rangoons? It completely ruined the taste! They also gave such a TINY container of sweet and sour sauce (which was also tiny and nasty) to go along with 4 rangoons and that wouldn't even be enough if they were enjoyable. Long story short, I won't be returning or would never recommend this place. Eastern Chinese in Winchester is the best Chinese restaurant when you're feeling Chinese

Reviewed October 3, 2016

stopped here one evening. We were the only ones in the small restaurant, everyone one else was getting take out. I have had lots of good Asian food, but this meal was amazing for such a small place in an out of the way area.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

I've eaten at this restaurant for many years and have eaten almost everything on this menu. My least favorite is the Drunken Noodles but everything else on the menu is terrific. The Teriyaki chicken is my daughter's favorite and the honey chicken is my wife's. You really can't go wrong with your choice. The owner recognizes us and is very friendly as is the rest of her staff. Portions are generous and prices are cheap, I just wish they were closer to home.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

This is the only Asian restaurant that gets my business in Winchester. We love their Thai Lime Chicken and the Lime Chicken.