“Late lunch early dinner after golf”
Review of Wok Zone

Wok Zone
Ranked #101 of 335 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I decided to stop by here after a round of golf and my wife said I have to fend for myself for dinner. I ordered the General Tso's chicken the Thai wonton soup and crab rangoons. The General Tso's chicken maybe one of the best I've had. B Wonton soup it was wonton soup nothing to say either way on this one. The crab rangoons were cooked perfectly I would like a different sauce though but the sauce was not bad. I can recommend this place it has plenty of seating and plenty of options for food.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Lovely family-owned restaurant with delicious food and outstanding service. They have a wide variety of dishes from all across Asia. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by this unassuming new restaurant located near the Outback in Kernstown/Winchester. The food was made fresh, not sitting around in pans under a warming lamp. The quality and quantity were excellent for the price, and the waitress was top notch. The spring rolls and Kung Pao chicken were excellent.

We will be back

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out last night in the high hopes of this fairly new restaurant not letting us down, but boy was I wrong! We ordered orange chicken, honey chicken and crab rangoons and NOTHING was tasty. $30 straight in the trash cash. The crab rangoons had green peppers in it; who puts green peppers in rangoons? It completely ruined the taste! They also gave such a TINY container of sweet and sour sauce (which was also tiny and nasty) to go along with 4 rangoons and that wouldn't even be enough if they were enjoyable. Long story short, I won't be returning or would never recommend this place. Eastern Chinese in Winchester is the best Chinese restaurant when you're feeling Chinese

Reviewed October 3, 2016

stopped here one evening. We were the only ones in the small restaurant, everyone one else was getting take out. I have had lots of good Asian food, but this meal was amazing for such a small place in an out of the way area.