“sushi craving!”
Review of Chopstick Cafe

Chopstick Cafe
Ranked #33 of 335 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed July 10, 2017

They have the most delicious sushi rolls and the wonton soup is the best! Their special martinis are the best! They have such a wide variety of food that it should appeal to anyone but we just love all the sushi rolls.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed May 2, 2017

My Mom and I go here a few times a year for lunch. The service is superb and the food quality is excellent. Their lunch prices are amazing and we try different dishes and have never been disappointed. If you like Thai food, go here. You will be glad you did.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed April 12, 2017

This cozy little spot offers a large menu of very authentic meals; ranging from traditional Thai cuisine, to sushi, and familiar pan-Asian dishes. The waitstaff are also very friendly and engaging in conversation. Hands-down this was one of the best meals I have had on a vacation.

Date of visit: April 2017
Thank Brenden T. L
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

This place had amazingly good sushi for being in the middle of Virginia. Whenever I visit town, I make sure to stop by and have a meal. I had the sushi and sashimi combination. It was delicious and fairly priced for the quality.

I also appreciated the beer selection. Clearly someone there likes good craft beer. Great experience all around. Thanks!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Stopped in to check my bracket and for the Sushi of course - Nice Lunch Special - Fast and Friendly Service is always appreciated! Bracket still holding up!! Finished with a Key Lime popper - real Key Limes :-) Happy Couple!!

Date of visit: March 2017