All reviewsnice bonuswaffleslow floorbooked roomsdecent hotelpotomac millsroom was cleanwould stay here againconvenient locationhot and cold breakfastamtrak auto trainstayed one nightindoor poolshopping and restaurantsfitness centercomplimentary breakfastcereal
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

The lobby is beautiful and the staff has been pleasant. The rooms though need some upgrades (looks like they are from the 80s and the AC is one of those giant noisy machines that I haven't seen in a higher end hotel in years)and better cleaning, I found a hair in the shower and there is a weird stain behind the toilet. The water in the shower doesn't get hot, just luke warm. They do have breakfast in the morning, but so far it has been the same thing two days in a row, typical hotel scrambled eggs and sausage patties, waffles, yogurt, and cereal. The place isn't horrible, I would stay again, but if I wasn't on business and I was paying this price for a room myself I would be more disappointed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
mike p, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Greetings Jim K! We appreciate your feedback. We have alerted the appropriate parties to ensure that you next stay with us will be outstanding.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

This hotel was the worst I've stayed in. Came to check in and the staff was rude and short with me. The place was hot and smelled bad. Also found a bug bed in my bed. Had the staff refund our money and checked out immediately!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank missmandii27

Dear Missmandii27,
We apologize for the troubles during your recent stay with us. We have corrected the issues with your guestroom and will continue to work hard on our customer service and guest experience.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

I stayed here again on trip to US and found this place to be of still very good quality and service with convenient location to shopping area and restaurants. There seems to have been some remodeling in the hotel and the rooms are very nice. The breakfast is very good with many selections from fruit to cereals to scrambled eggs. Nice breakfast area to accommodate a large number of people. The wifi access is very good with fast response. The hotel is convenient to 95 Highway with quick access to DC. Very good location for sightseeing and shopping places along the 95 corridor. A good value for money hotel.

Room Tip: room facing the back of the hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
mike p, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

We look forward to seeing you again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills! We will have fresh coffee and tea ready for your arrival.

Warm Regards,

Management

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Typical Fairfield Inn, which isn't a bad thing. Pleasant staff. Clean lobby. Great location for outside DC. Easy access to Rt 95. Lots of food choices and shopping nearby. Morning buffet needed food replenished a bit quicker.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello BOSTRVLR14,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 20, 2016

This is my go-to hotel when I am visiting my family. Upon walking in, the staff is always there to greet me with a smile. The lobby is very clean which is great for my 2-year-old to walk around. The rooms are always ready and clean upon my arrival. Definitely the best hotel off I-95 and in the Woodbridge area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
mike p, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Jordango102,

We are always happy to greet all of our guests at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills. Please feel free to come and stay with us anytime of the year. We will have hot coffee and tea ready for you in the lobby.

Warm Regards,