“WORST Experence of my LiFe”

Al-Zaytoun Kabob and Grill
Ranked #18 of 330 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

BY FAR the worst. unbelievably the WORST I have ever been treated by a “customer service” the owner of this location. Or who ever the nasty horrible lady who was attempting to force me to purchase their food. As someone who has worked in the customer service industry for over a decade, I have never once experienced such a horrific experience. And I never post bad reviews but this must be said to the world !!! I would have NEVeR excepted someone could be so damn disrespectful to their potential customers as well as, yell at customers in front of other customers!! This place is the truest disgrace and WORST ever. Last Tuesday, my friend and I walked in. We politely asked the gentleman at the front register if we could ya their restroom. He gave us the freakin code for the door. She exits the bathroom. The horribly mean awful lady comes barging up almost in our faces demanding we order food. Stated we pretended to be customers just to use her bathroom. We tried to nicely and calmly explain that we just asked to use the bathroom. She wouldn’t accept our sincere apology and let us leave. She yelled at us, continuing to scold us in front of the 1 other person sitting there trying to dine in peace. It was very embarrassing. Even after we continued to keep are peace and explain we had asked to use the bathroom and the gentleman gave us the code and there wasn’t a sign stating restrooms are for customers only . I snapped. I got tired of being treated like a child and having to defend myself to an idiot. I told her off. I explained that she was being very disrespectful and this is NOT how you run a business and we left. Worst experience in a restaurant in my entire LiFE !!!!!!!!! No wonder it was lunch time and their place only had 1 customer. They must be so desperate for money and are going out of business that they try to FORCE people and yell at people to buy their food.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! So much flavor, so many choices!
Extremely friendly staff and owners!
Wow! Amazing! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I had the titled dish with the curry potatoes as a side. Everything was well seasoned and warm. I would definitely be trying the buffet if I lived I the area. The lentils and other vegetables looked yummy. Saving the best for last, I can't rave enough about the Mint Lemonade, perfectly tart and refreshingly minty too.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Great lunch! Had the vegetable buffet and vegaterian samosas. Great food and great people. Definitely wiould come back!

Reviewed January 31, 2017

I have stopped by here both for lunch and dinner and always get great food. Always have the lamb kabobs. First electric tandoori I have ever seen but it does great Nan and roasted meat. You can set down - has maybe 7 tables. Certainly no great ambiance but if all you want to do is eat then it is great - very clean.