“Good Food Options”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 330 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great atmosphere! Always had pretty good service and the food is good. Might be a little expensive for what you get but the quality is above average. Could expand the lunch options and appetizers. The jerk sandwich, black bean soup area great. Love the green beans also. They have an orange flavor that is unique. Cant go wrong with the salmon either.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We've been to BB several times and have always had an enjoyable experience, good service, good food and some really nice drink specials.
We're jammin', we're jammin', we're jammin', we're jammin'

Reviewed July 8, 2018

This was my first visit to Bahama Breeze. My friend and I were there around 11:30 AM on a recent Saturday. Indoor and outdoor seating is available at this Jamaican-themed restaurant. When we arrived, there were only a couple of diners on the patio but it filled up quickly. Speaking of the menu, it is very eclectic offering everything from island cocktails, snacks and small plates to a variety of beef, pork, seafood and poultry entrees, but items were on the pricey side. We both ordered the Bahama Mama cocktail ($7.49 each) which we both agreed was quite good. A lunch menu is offered during the week but not on weekends. If you are in a hurry to eat and go, then you will be a bit disappointed as service tends to be on the slow side. Our waitress took our orders quickly but we had to wait at least 20-25 minutes for our entrees. A table of diners who came after us received their food before us. My friend ordered the seafood paella (scallops, shrimp, fish, mussels chicken and chorizo sausage with yellow rice) for $18.99. I ordered under the “Bowls” section their small size shrimp and mahi with lemongrass sauce (Mahi Mahi, shrimp, shiitake mushrooms, bok ahoy, snap peas, edamame and bell pepper over white rice) for $11.49. Portion sizes were adequate. The next time I visit this restaurant will probably be during the Happy Hours where select appetizers and drinks are 1/2 price. Happy Hours are Monday thru Friday from 4 to 6 PM, and Sunday thru Thursday 9 PM to closing.The patio has an area for live music in the evenings. The interior decor was unique but on the not brightly lit as one would expect from an island-themed restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

My 1st time eating here and everything was delicious I will definitely be returning to the location that’s closest to my home area

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Great lunch selection, the staff exceeded my expectation on meeting my needs, the food was freshly prepared & arrived at our table in a timely manner.