“Always a great play to eat and shop”
Review of Wegmans

Wegmans
Ranked #2 of 311 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed June 16, 2018

They have everything you could want! We go here every single week and we are never disappointed. Fair pricing. Good variety. Clean. My son even loves to go here because it is such a light and fun atmosphere. Staff is friendly and always helpful. They are usually well stocked. Their produce selection is the best around.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to buy a few items to take to the hotel room for 4 days. Wonderful selection of everything.....bought more than we should have but enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

You don't think about a supermarket being a go-to spot to eat but we were in for a treat. My husband, who never grocery shops with me, went with me and we decided on a whim to get lunch. The atmosphere was excellent; you didn't feel like you were in a supermarket. The bar, service and food were top notch. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Wegmans is a nice place to eat when everyone wants something different. Food is fresh. Pay and go upstairs to overlook the store, or sit in quiet, to eat. They have a powerful microwave to reheat items and many condiments to choose from.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Everything that they serve is nice. I can’t say it’s the greatest food I ever had but it certainly is wholesome. The salmon is probably the best of the food that I saw.