See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 23, 2018

When I booked this hotel, I didn't have a high bar of excellence, but didn't expect it to be so bad.

One of the dirtiest hotels I have stayed in. I had to take the elevator to my room on the third floor.

The floor was so stained, it looked as if it had been years since management looked at it. The rest of the elevator was pretty run down

The cement floor outside my room was terribly chipped and the paint on the balcony was peeling off in large strips.

What really sealed my review was the dirt encrusted tv remote. I had to scrub it with a wash cloth and soap off before I would use it. It also was missing the cover on the batteries. Did housekeeping not see this?

The handle on the shower kept falling off.

The people down the balcony down from my gathered well into the night. I had to keep the TV on so I wouldn't hear them.

I was booked for two nights, but checked out early and went to the lovely SpringHill Suites.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
1  Thank RivkaZ
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We stayed here from 2/6/2018 - 5/6/18 it needs to be checked by Days inn Group - it is so run down - the elevator was absolutely disgusting so filthy carpet was filthy - room certainly didn't look like pictures on website - laundry out of order - breakfast was very poor we didn't even bother - we had stayed here 3 years ago and it has gone down hill immensely - the sign you put on the door to say you are out of the room or in the room is stupied can't remember he exact words but it says something like the sun is up so am I which we stupidly assumed meant we were out came back at end of day to find room not made up no cleam towels etc - we spoke to front desk staff who gave us extra towels and toilet paper and they also said the sign was not easy to understand just leave it off the door - we certainly would not recommend this place to anyone - I have never complained about a motel before but this takes the cake

2  Thank Lynette T
Reviewed June 14, 2018

When we checked in on 14th May 2018, there was no water supply at all in any rooms. They started water supply late in the evening and again the next day, there was no water supply. The hotel says, there is a guest laundry, but its non-functional. They claim to have a luggage store room, but its a small room which they use as an office.
They gave us a room which was not accessible by the lift, so we had to carry all luggage to the room. We left some unwanted luggage in the so called store room, the front desk officer called up after 10 minutes ordering us to clear the store room immediately or they would put our luggage outside the hotel gate for donation.
The Hotel offers free wifi, but it kept getting disconnected every few minutes.
I would say, if u have to, stay on the road like homeless people but dont stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont stay at this Hotel at all.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ViralParikh
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Very very disappointing to say the least. Facility is falling apart. Plumbing finishes falling off of the wall
unable to control the temperature of the water, exhaust fan sounds like a plane landing, breakfast ended as soon as the coffee ran out, front desk remained unmanned, patches of plywood on the side of the exterior, landscape lighting uprooted, vehicle height restriction pipe broken in two, key card did not work 100% of the time, door handle sticks, just total lack of maintenance.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dmasukawa
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Don’t have hot water and Internet ,AC really noisy. I lost my iPad they don’t want to return ,I call them the front desk worker attitude very bad,try to hung up my phone. I feel really wired,they are so bad.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo