2,733 results
All reviews sky bridge great hotel daniel's broiler lincoln square shopping mall downtown seattle within walking distance business trip self parking fitness center business hotel free parking easy access conference skybridge coins concierge
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I try to book this hotel every year for Microsoft MVP Summit. This is a great hotel that is clean, comfortable and everything you want is within walking distance to include shopping, restaurants, entertainment, etc. Can't imagine anyone being disappointed with the hotel unless they want to be in a different area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank edwardsdna
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear edwardsdna:

Thank you for your great comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to post feedback about your stay, here on TripAdvisor. It's great to hear how well our locations works for guests staying with us. With everything there is to do, there's never a dull moment, here at the hotel! We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back with us!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Very well situated hotel in Bellevue. Was here on business so my needs are a bit different when traveling. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable.

For a Hyatt Regency though, I would have liked to have seen a few more of those nice amenities. Thick towels, fluffy pillows, all the things you'd typically see in a higher tier of a chain hotel.

While I didn't use Internet, I'm pretty sure it costs extra. Which I'm a huge advocate for free WiFi in hotels. I just use my ipad or android as a hot spot to avoid extra charges the hotel shouldn't be charging.

Service was quick, friendly and very prompt. I was greeted before I even came up to the desk and checkin was a few minutes at most.

1  Thank ShaunEdm
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very modern and well-appointed hotel and rooms. Staff are very courteous, helpful, and friendly. Attended a meeting in the hotel and the food and attentiveness of support from the hotel staff was excellent.

Skybridges connect the hotel to Lincoln Center and Bellevue Square Mall, both full of excellent shopping, entertainment, and restaurants.

Room Tip: Request a room facing west to view Seattle and the Olympic Mountains. Facing east is nice, too, as you'll have a view of the Cascade Mountains, but not as dramatic as a western view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue with my husband on a recent business trip. The rooms are average size and reasonably furnished, nothing spectacular. The towels for the bathroom were thin and small, felt and looked like they had been in service since the hotel opened. I have had better towels in a motel! Soundproofing was non existent, it sounded like a train was coming thru the walls and or ceiling when another guest/room turned on the shower, couldn't believe it when I first heard it!! Lobby is spacious and light filled, staff were all pleasant and helpful. Think the parking charge of $20per day is outrageous, and the charge for the Internet is also ridiculous. Why do hotels that are supposed to be courting a business traveller, put an additional $30 per day onto your stay? The location is excellent for access to the Lincoln Center and Bellevue Square mall, you can use the skycrossing, which is great.

2  Thank awayfromhome22
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Centrally located and within walking distance (via sky bridges) of Bellevue's vast collection of restaurants and stores, this is a convenient hotel for anyone coming to the Bellevue/Redmond area for work or play.

Rooms are nothing special; cookie cutter standard. They are nicely appointed but on the smaller side, and not particularly sound proof. Beds are doubles, not queens. Our room was not even big enough to fit an easy chair. We stayed in the older tower as we were told that the rooms are the same but chances for a view of Mt. Rainier would be "unlikely due to all the sky scrapers, but better" in the older tower. Rooms in the newer tower are slightly larger but only by a foot or two, however, the windows are smaller. Our room (1920), with its floor to ceiling windows, had a view of Lake Washington AND a dead center, knock your socks off view of Mt. Rainier! If you are into views, then ask to be lodged in the older (but recently renovated) tower.

The spacious lobby is quite nice with a Tully's for coffee and pastries. Koral's happy hour is a good deal for appetizers. There is a deli, sundry shop, and Teriyaki restaurant on the second floor with what seemed like limited hours.

There is a fitness center but I missed not having a jacuzzi or steam room, or anywhere to sit outside on a nice sunny day.

Staff were attentive and accommodating.

The next time I am in Bellevue, I would stay here again. You cannot beat the location.

Room Tip: Rooms in the older tower may get you a view of Mt. Rainier.
2  Thank morris3445